Tuesday 24 April 2018

William and Kate's Third Baby

Kate Middleton the Duchess of Cambridge has given birth to a baby boy. This is hers and Prince William's third child; they already have four-year-old Prince George and little Princess Charlotte who is almost three. See background links below for details of those. When the couple came out of St Mary's hospital to greet the public, I was interested to see if Kate would exhibit the same strange indifferent behaviour she did when her other two babies were born. As it happened she did not. In fact this time she appears to feel genuine maternal bonding with the new child. She keeps looking at the baby and smiling, see: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43876299. Maybe this is because the coaching she received the last two occasions she did not have to endure this time. Alternatively it could be because, unlike the others, this is her natural child whom she has actually carried and given birth to. She may even have been allowed to be the biological mother this time. As for the name; I've put a bet on Edward. It's an outsider at around 16-1 which is good because I'll win a lot more money if it is right. I think I'm in with a good chance. The choice of George for the first baby was a symbolic power-play by the Windsor dynasty, part of the Habsburg Illuminati bloodline. This is why I was surprised that the second child was not named Victoria. Edward is also an important name for a Habsburg monarch; it was the name of the baby's great-great-great uncle. Despite my conspiratorial leanings, I am not heartless about the matter and I wish the whole family all the best.

2 comments:

Des said...

Spot on yet again that man. Well done. You really do deserve more plaudits than you currently get. I wish the BBC would do a serious article on you and the Roswell books. Can't wait for the 3rd to emerge.

Keep up the good work fellow porter. (I used to be a porter in Cumbria. There is no such think as an ex-porter. We joined the service and will serve until our final breath.)

Kind regards

Des

Ben Emlyn-Jones said...

Thanks, Bro Po. Pride and Dignity! :-)