Tuesday 20 August 2019

Troll Gossip Backlash

Trolls react with excessive ferocity to the tiniest of stimulus, sucking as much sham-outrage as they can muster from what little attention they receive. I try to minimize that stimulus as much as possible, but sometimes it is necessary to correct factual errors which might mislead other people, especially when they are seriously defamatory, as this one is. The anti-Larry Warren trolls are experts at sensationalism and some individuals are unfortunately very susceptible to it. I've made several such moves in the last few months, right up until yesterday; see: http://hpanwo-voice.blogspot.com/2019/08/larry-warren-gossip-update.html. Another occasion has emerged with the publication of the latest blog post by Sacha Christie, see: http://sacha-christie-infomaniachousewife.blogspot.com/2019/08/gary-heseltine-says-he-does-not-book.html. I will not address every single item in this feverish scribble because much of it is just a mindless stream of rhetorical adjectives. There is no rational reply possible to that; all one can do is hurl abuse back and that's not my style. What's more, some of the points made are ones I've debunked before, see my Larry Warren research project in the background links below. Sacha begins with the long title of her article, which is really the first line: "Gary Heseltine says he does not book women to speak at his conferences because they can't stand up in front of 200 people and present evidence". She then goes on to drag the reader down into a very unoriginal auto-immune hate-inducing purgatory of feminist victimhood that she could have lifted verbatim from any university gender studies pamphlet. However she posts a source link to what triggered her and it contradicts the very thrust of her narrative. It is a clip from an interview with Gary Heseltine on the Kev Baker Show, see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsk-eCwYNHU. Let's listen to Gary's exact words: "Somebody... asked me a very good question, why are there no women (at the upcoming UFO Truth Magazine Conference)? It's not done deliberately. We've had four women speak in the past. There aren't many women, in my opinion, who can stand up in front of two hundred people and talk about evidential things. There are lots of women out there talking about abductions and things like that, but not many on evidential-based things... Unfortunately there aren't many and there certainly aren't many in the UK that would fall into that category. While we've had women in the past and I certainly encourage women to come forward, there just aren't that many about. Although I'm sure we'll have women in the future." Not quite the same, is it? Sacha is once again twisting and distorting people's words to produce a false context. It would be fair to say that Gary is making an observation, one which I agree with; but he is not advocating the removal of female speakers from bookings due to any fundamental flaws of their sex. Both he and I know very well that there are many women who have contributed to evidential UFOlogy; they are simply smaller in quantity, not quality, than the men. I also believe abduction research is as vital as any other field of UFOlogy. Gary and I bring this controversy up on a recent HPANWO Show, which Sacha also references. She claims that the question was "obviously staged". No it wasn't, and I include a monologue after the interview where I expand on that very issue, see: http://hpanwo-radio.blogspot.com/2019/08/programme-334-podcast-gary-heseltine.html.

Sacha Christie then moves on to target your humble servant, obviously looking for revenge for my Larry Warren gossip exposes, with a reminder of the "Jay Deavin" incident. She also accuses me of being a "Holocaust denier!". The true story can be found here: https://hpanwo-radio.blogspot.com/2018/10/programme-304-podcast-what-really.html and: https://hpanwo-radio.blogspot.com/2019/06/programme-326-podcast-what-else-really.html and: http://hpanwo.blogspot.com/2019/02/the-robbinsic-12-document.html. If anybody chooses to take Sacha's word for it without wanting to hear my side of the story, then I don't care about your condemnation. Sacha also makes a big deal out of the fact that I once swore on the HPANWO Forum. That was almost two years ago; can't she find anything more recent? No doubt she was helped by Team Droike like last time. She includes no link to the thread, just a screen-grab. If she had provided a source then some of her readers might realize that I had a strong case for pleading extreme provocation. Never mind, I will provide one, see: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/hpanwoforum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6200&p=53560. (The person who extremely provoked me has since died, so I intend to say no more about this matter, see: http://hpanwo-tv.blogspot.com/2019/07/colin-snuggs-dies.html.) Sacha calls me a racist and anti-Semite based on the title of an old video I made; again, no source link. Once more, look through my publications, for example see: https://hpanwo-voice.blogspot.com/2012/11/immigration-something-must-be-done.html, and ask people who know me; is that fair? She alleges that I think that the murder of Lee Rigby was faked. However I am one hundred percent sure that Lee Rigby was murdered and I think he deserves justice. I do question the means by which he was killed and who the real perpetrators were; and I make no apologies for that, see: https://hpanwo-voice.blogspot.com/2013/11/woolwich-killers-secret-trial.html. Just look at how insane Sacha's position is. She ends her blog post with: "Today I got a 7 day ban on one of my Facebook accounts for sharing a screen shot of Ben Emlyn Jones being his true authentic self, in his own environment on his forum. So in a nut shell, I got a ban for one of Gary's main supporters swearing!!!" So it is my fault that she got banned even though she chose to share the grab of me swearing? Like I helped her or even knew she had done it? I've had her blocked for over three years! You couldn't make it up! The trolls are clearly panicking because they know Capel Green is coming and it's going to reveal them all for the fools that they are. It's as simple as that. There will be far more of this internet venom directed our way in the next few months. As always, I will only comment on it when applicable.

No comments: