Monday 1 June 2015

Ben Emlyn-Jones on KTPF

I have been interviewed again on the Keep the Paranormal Friendly community radio show. The broadcast is available as a YouTube podcast here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tZSi2L6Y44.
This round table discussion was one of the best interviews I've ever done. Subjects include 9/11, child fingerprinting, the workings of the universe, Illuminati symbolism and much much more. It includes comments and questions from listeners in the live chatbox. One of the hosts, Andy, is a Skeptic, although he believes in JFK and mind control. A well-behaved Skeptic is actually an asset to a UFO/conspiracy/paranormal radio programme. It gives the conversation added energy and makes the show stand out from the multitude. Andy has invited me back onto the show in the near future. He's challenged me to a live debate on 9/11; I've happily accepted and will post an advance notice of the programme shortly.
See here for my previous appearance on KTPF: http://hpanwo-voice.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/my-interview-on-ktpf.html.

No comments: