Last year I wrote an article about the status of the crop
circle phenomenon, see: https://hpanwo-voice.blogspot.com/2025/10/the-end-of-crop-circles.html.
It is a poignant and bittersweet lament in which I had to agree with Andy
Thomas that this was the "new normal", a slow and silent decline;
maybe the end of crop circles altogether. I was keen to see what would
transpire in the year ahead and now that year has come. It is early September,
at the time of writing, and the harvests have been gathered in. What can I say
about the 2026 season? Well, I can't help thinking that somebody up there read
Andy's and my articles and said: "Hold my beer!" The 2026 crop circle
tally has more than doubled in size compared to the last few years. Not only
has the phenomenon increased in volume, but this year's designs have
demonstrated a lot of variety and sophistication. Some of them have a retro
tribute feel, hearkening back to the early swirls and linear structures on the
80's and 90's; such as the Fox Hill one and the Swiss example. The former has
some features without tramline access. There are some straight and geometric
ones, like the example in the illustration from Tidcombe, Wiltshire. Source: https://temporarytemples.co.uk/crop-circles/2026-crop-circles.
Obviously this is a happy eventuality and I have enjoyed it; but the question
has to be asked: Why the change? Why has whatever is behind the crop circles
decided that more are needed this year? Well, this summer has certainly had its
challenges, for example the exceptional heatwave, see: https://hpanwo-voice.blogspot.com/2026/08/why-heatwave.html.
Is it because of the warning signs of secrets being revealed; the Epstein Files
or UFO's? It's impossible to know for sure because none of the circles are
explicit in their meaning. As always, their impact comes from how they make us
feel at a very deep spiritual level; and it's not usually possible to translate
that into current affairs. I look forward to reading what Andy has to say; and it
will be in the next issue of Nexus
magazine as usual. What will 2027 bring us? Whatever it is, you'll be able to
find out in around twelve months time by reading HPANWO Voice.
See here for background: https://hpanwo-tv.blogspot.com/2023/08/ben-goes-on-tor-2023.html.
See here for background: https://hpanwo-tv.blogspot.com/2023/08/ben-goes-on-tor-2023.html.

No comments:
Post a Comment