
See here for essential background: https://hpanwo-voice.blogspot.com/2024/07/rdh-lawsuit-mini-portal.html.
I'm trying to think of a word that means a backslapper who targets other backslappers. Maybe "back-backslapper" or "backslapperslapper" or perhaps "super-backslapper" (I don't remember that comic book!); how do they sound?... I'm sure I can think of something better. The reason I bring this up is because I recently attended Richard D Hall's "Home for Lewis" tour and wrote a review. It is only on HPANWO Free because its content is not suitable for HPANWO Voice, see: https://hpanwo-voice.blogspot.com/2026/08/substack-exclusive-notice-27826.html. During the event Richard very briefly refers to a situation in which he's been accused of being a government agent engaged in a psyop. I've known Richard for a long time, long enough that this seemed so incredulous that I dismissed it instinctively; however, I made note of the irony that Richard has voiced such suspicions himself about many other people over and over again, also usually unfairly. Then something happened that I didn't expect. Somebody called "911 IS A JOKE" posted a very indignant comment under the article which included such sentiments as: "You and he may keep evading that Ben..." and "...are you going to shill out as usual?" Bear in mind that this was their opening post; it was not a reply to anything I had said to him or her. Seeing as this person was being so aggressive I responded in kind. To cut a long story short, the comments section then blossomed into a collection of fourteen enraged, sarcastic and contemptuous posts by at least four different people. These posts are long and detailed, as you can see. I must admit I spotted a familiar pattern in these tirades, one that I've had to deal with before; for example see: https://hpanwo-voice.blogspot.com/2016/12/is-larry-warren-fraud.html and: https://hpanwo-voice.blogspot.com/2018/01/gary-heseltine-on-reclaiming-perceptions.html. Those situations led to me being banned from a conference, see: https://hpanwo-tv.blogspot.com/2023/05/a-person-goes-to-olm-one-year-on_8.html. At the same time one of these people, when they were making an attempt at being calm and rational, informed me of several statements made by Tony Gosling, a conspiracy researcher and radio show host. I don't know Tony Gosling very well. Our paths have crossed at several conferences and 9/11 Truth events, but I've only ever spoken to him briefly. He comes across as very aloof and detached, the type who probably can't tell me apart from anybody else. He replied to me on Facebook a couple of weeks ago when I posted a tribute to Ann Widdecombe. His single sentence did nothing but point out that I had spelled her name slightly wrong. He spoke at Probe once in the 2000's and I remember that he caused a lot of trouble. Speakers at Probe are given one hour on stage and then they have to stop because the conference is a multi-speaker event. I always respected this schedule when I was invited onto the stage. Tony's speech timed out at almost two hours and he decided that he was going to finish it no matter what and to hell with the other speakers. He therefore refused to get off the stage at the end of his allotted hour despite Jean and Sam constantly signalling to him that his time was up. He just ignored them and carried on to the end. I just wish he had done this at AV because Ian R Crane would have walked on and just slammed his laptop shut. As it was Jean looked so angry and upset; and the day was delayed. Subsequent speakers had their time cut back. After his talk Tony arrogantly walked out of the room without speaking to anybody and left. So clearly this ugly duckling thinks he's the goose that lays golden eggs, but is he? Tony has done an interview with somebody called Aisling O'Loughlin all about Richard D Hall.
That brings us back to the waterfall of rage that my HPANWO
Free Substack comments section has turned into. It's actually very difficult to
analyze written passages when they are framed with continuous insults and
attacks. It's like trying to build a rebuttal on somebody while they are screaming
epithets in your ears. Basically, this is why "truth mobs" do it. It
also generates confusion in the exact way Tony Gosling mistakenly thinks
governments do. It's like walking in on a barroom brawl and expecting to hear
somebody explain calmly and quietly what the dispute was about, see: https://hpanwo-voice.blogspot.com/2018/03/hampstead-truth-mobbing.html.
It was a fundamental tactic of the hate cults that grew up around Larry Warren,
Kevin Annett and Darren Perks. However, I think I've managed to filter a skeleton
of a gist from this diatribe. There are a number of bloggers; their names are "Adrasteia",
"Blue Sky Maiden", "Dub SurgeOn", "Protrue",
"Miri AF" and possibly a few others, who have taken on the task of
commenting on Richard D Hall and his supporters. There seems to be some kind of
flame war underway between this faction and a gang of whom they refer to as "trolls"
and "shills". They repeat a lot of the baseless accusations that Tony
Gosling makes, albeit it in a far more hysterical tone. To complicate matters
further, "Blue Sky Maiden" seems to agree with Richard that there are
suspicious elements to the photographic record from the 22nd, but has still
fallen into conflict with Iain Davis because he and Richard ignored what they
said. Whenever I look into the background of these shill squad operations I
almost always find that it began with an irrelevant personal dispute; Danielle
La Verité is a prime example, see: https://hpanwo-voice.blogspot.com/2014/12/the-shill-shaming-of-danielle-la-verite.html.
Dr Nick Kollerstrom seems to agree with "Blue Sky Maiden", yet he has
done so without turning hyperallergenic against Richard and Iain. From what I
gather, based on the information sent to me by my challengers on Substack, these
people have got into a conflict of some kind with Richard and Iain Davis
because the latter two dispute the evidence presented by the authors and this
argument has simply got out of hand, as internet arguments so often do. If I'm
right then I don't understand how it's any of my business. No doubt they will
respond by accusing me of "fence sitting" or being an
"enabler"... what am I talking about? They already have! They have created
up to fourteen comments inspired simply by my favourable review of Richard's
tour. Rational discussion with people like that is not possible. Sources: https://adrasteia.substack.com/p/protrue-account-looses-its-mind-and,
https://theblueskymaiden1.substack.com/p/martin-and-eve-hibbert-photo-discrepancies
and: https://theblueskymaiden1.substack.com/p/was-iaini-davis-the-protrue-stalker.
I know very well that Richard D Hall makes enemies easily. By his own
admission, he lacks diplomacy skills. I myself fell out with him over an attack
he made against me on Facebook. The point is that his personality is not a
crime. He does not deserve the attempt to suppress him financially and socially
by the government, the BBC and a bunch of litigious mercenaries. I have
personally witnessed many times Richard's rather light trigger finger when it
comes to rejecting people as "agents" and their work as
"psyops" for no good reason. For example he stated that he thought
Linda Moulton Howe might be compromised. His evidence? She disagreed with him
about human mutilations, see: https://hpanwo-voice.blogspot.com/2021/12/richplanet-tv-on-aatip.html.
This does not justify, or even mitigate, Richard being subjected to the same
treatment. He does not deserve to be called a shill, unless he happens to be
one. I don't think he is a shill; I've seen no good reason at all to suspect
him of being a shill. What's more there are endless reasons to believe that he
most definitely is not. I'm convinced that he is being sincere in his work. I'd
like to think that this article I've just written will put this nonsensical and
juvenile truth mobbing chimp-out to bed; but, of course, I know from experience
that it won't. As with Larry Warren, Kevin Annett, Darren Perks and many
others, these hobbyhorses don't last forever. They have a shelf-life and we
just have to wait until they run out of energy; and the members just get bored
and go away to do something else. They all end up that way eventually.
See here for background: https://hpanwo-voice.blogspot.com/2016/09/truth-mobbed-again.html.
See here for background: https://hpanwo-voice.blogspot.com/2016/09/truth-mobbed-again.html.

8 comments:
Well those comments are a bit much on that substack article... I'm sort of glad I didn't post anything there and end up in the middle of the bun fight! My opinion is trolling, name calling or worse forms of harassment in any form whether online or in-person is never justified and can as RDH found out the hard way can be in extreme cases criminal regardless of intention. Shill this, shill that is all BS imho. However if you throw rocks don't live in a glass house and if you back the wrong horse at least own it instead of trying to defend the unjustifiable whether it be RDH's innocence or other more important things in the world. As an aside 'bluesky' is simply a moderated and neutral (in the sense the algorithm isn't controlled by the owner) social media. Like a mirror image of twitter built by the same dev's before Musk turned it into X and the it became unusable (if you can't even block accounts harassing you an example being Elon's own account then why would a sane person want to interact with it unless they enjoy being fed AI slop, culture war BS and right wing politics)
The truth movement shares some characteristics of a religion in that it is very schismatic and tends to enter into purity spirals on points of detail. Perhaps this is partly driven by individuals whose nature is contentious and pedantic and who enjoy a good argument. As you say, it's not a crime to have this sort of personality and such people have undoubtedly brought a lot to the movement. The danger in engaging with these people is that it can sap your energy and wear you out for no obvious gain. In some cases it will be their intention to do this and in others not. I think they only deserve the "shill" label if it's clear their only real purpose is to mess with your head and waste your time.
On some issues, especially complex ones like 9/11, it may never be possible to know the full truth or account for every detail. I've come to believe that with many things it might not even be necessary or desirable because a law of diminishing returns starts to operate at a certain point in your research and a lot of time and energy spent looking into it further will yield very little. You have to know when to stop and maybe look at something else. That's how I feel about 9/11 where all the points of contention the conspiracies hinge upon are outside any area of expertise I have anyway. With something like that, once I'm satisfied the government narrative must be false and I've got a broad brush picture of how the globalists benefit then I don't see how a more detailed understanding will make much difference to how I respond to the event.
A well-written, rational synopsis from Ben. Tony Gosling reminds me of Alex Thompson, the ex-MI5 agent. Ex-MI5? As if. And as for RDH on the Manchester event, he managed to demolish the Manchester Arena narrative more than the actual (non-existent) bomb did!
I read through the Blue Sky Maiden & Friends' substack posts last week and my conclusion is that they're not a standard shill squad (your term Ben). There's definitely a lot more to them than that. Agreed, those comments on your RDH substack read like "walking in on a barroom brawl and expecting to hear somebody explain calmly and quietly what the dispute was about" (very well put) but this anger seems to stem from being ignored by the likes of Tony Gosling and Aisling O'Loughlin despite being far more knowledgeable than them all put together.
I hope that Blue Sky Maiden reads your response in the gracious manner it deserves Ben because, whatever about Toney Gosling, you and Richard definitely don't deserve to be drawn into this!
Hi, Anon. Well obviously I'm going to disagree with you about RDH. He is innocent. I know BlueSky. I got it mixed up with the commenter's name. A lot of the leftists who used to use Twitter, like Kristi Winters, quit Twitter in protest and went to BlueSky. There is a lot of alt-tech social media at the moment, but Bluesky is the only leftwing one to date.
Hi MT. Thanks for coming to the Mablethorpe event. It was great to meet you at last! I know what you mean about its religious aspects which is why I call it a "hate cult". I certainly don't intend to engage with them beyond what can be said rationally. So this will probably be the end of it... short of the inevitable abuse I'll be getting. I suppose 9/11 research, like all conspiracy research, is a bit like digging for gold. You never know what will be in the next spadefull. Really, the only true revelation will come from Disclosure.
Thanks, Anon. I certainly have no problem engaging with people on a ration level and if Blue Sky Maiden et al wish to do so then fair enough. I did get the sense there was some personal issue at the base of this spiral. That is often the case.
Ben, Excellent! Thanks for this. I can't bring myself to listen to Tony Gosling and Aisling O'Loughlin, but they are both on my radar alongside Miri AF and Richie Allen. All of them have all said plenty about Richard D Hall, but they have nothing of value to contribute to our understanding of the Manchester Arena Incident. I've yet to come across a single comment in favour of anything they've said on this matter, so if their aim is to cast doubt on the integrity of Richard's investigation, they're failing.
With regard to Blue Skymaiden et al: I call them the "Chilly-Down Gang", a reference to the annoying, pestering hobgoblins from the film "Labyrinth" who descend without warning, jabbing and jeering and swapping their heads so that you don't know which one is which. They've been around for 2 years or more - they seem to have a particular fixation on Iain. They frequently use each other's accounts (like the chilly-downs swapping heads) so you can never know who you're dealing with.
I don't know whether they do it for kicks, or if they've been hired to disrupt. Their main claim is that the whole Manchester Incident has been "solved" by their analysis of the photo of Martin and Eve Hibbert at the restaurant, and they become abusive with anyone who casts doubt on this.
Hi Pighooey. Great to see you over here. Thanks for commenting. I remember Labyrinth well. David Bowie in a rare thespian role. I get the comparison completely to this new hate cult. Glad to see there are still plenty of rational and sensible people out there and you are definitely one of them. Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment