Wednesday 5 May 2021

Ben Emlyn-Jones at Truth Seekers North East 7

 
I am pleased to tell you that I will be speaking again at Truth Seekers North East. The event will take place on Saturday the 31st of July. It will cost only £5. My lecture will be entitled: Is There Any Hope? The New World Order is growing stronger, UFO Disclosure is a distant dream and the Truth movement is catastrophically dysfunctional. We're all doomed!... Or are we? This is not a public event and will take place in somebody's home. Because of this numbers are strictly limited and to be invited you will need to be somebody I know well or somebody regularly active with Truth Seekers North East. If you would like to attend please email Maureen at: mewwaters@gmail.com.
See here for a HPANWO TV video of my previous talk at Truth Seekers North East: https://hpanwo-tv.blogspot.com/2020/08/ben-emlyn-jones-live-at-truth-seekers.html.

No comments: