Thursday 24 October 2019

No Chemtrails

The chemtrail programme has been continuous throughout my life; see background links below for details. Occasionally, every few months, the spraying lets up for a few days, but never for longer than that... until now. The last time I remember seeing a chemtrail was at the last Probe conference at the beginning of the month, see: https://hpanwo-tv.blogspot.com/2019/10/probe-autumn-2019.html, and that was just a small single one that might have been a long-lasting contrail. This hiatus has continued ever since. At the time of writing it is the 24th of October. From where I am in Oxford, England UK to the horizon in every direction I have seen no aircraft with anything other than natural jet exhaust condensation trails; that's about 221 miles, see: https://www.quora.com/How-far-would-it-be-from-horizon-to-horizon-observing-from-the-ground-an-airplane-flying-at-35000-feet. I have also been consulting daily with a friend who lives in Newbury, Berkshire. Viewers of HPANWO TV will know her as "AnotherBlonde", see: https://hpanwo-tv.blogspot.com/2019/05/the-secrets-of-newbury.html. She reports the same thing from her ground viewpoint. What is going on? One thing I heard while I was at Probe from somebody somewhere... and I wish I had made a note of the details, was: "Trump has stopped the chemtrails!" Can it be true? Has President Trump managed to terminate the atmospheric aerosol geoengineering project? There have been endless rumours before that he would do that, along with the other good things he plans to do, and most of it was fake news and hoaxes. There are too many links to list. However, I did hear that eventuality talked about at the Lytham St Annes conference and, lo and behold, the 'trails have gone. I briefly wondered if it had anything to do with the collapse of Thomas Cook, see: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/topics/c416n3k3156t/thomas-cook-group, but I doubt it. The chemtrails go beyond the fortunes or misfortunes of Britain's most popular travel agency. Some things are coincidence. I take more seriously the possibility that the Indian summer Eastern Europe is dealing at the moment with might have something to do with it, see: https://www.express.co.uk/news/weather/1193165/bbc-weather-europe-met-office-latest-heatwave-longrange-met-office-weather-warning. The sudden cessation of chemtrailing might cause extreme weather events. At the time being, all we have are amazing correlations. Time will tell if the absence of persistent jet aircraft tails continues. In the meantime, I am enjoying the clean blue skies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dream on! Very much wishful thinking on your part I think. The chemtrail spraying programme continues unabated in West Yorkshire, clearly observable...(the planes, trails, unnatural clouds, constant hazy atmosphere). I don't think they plan to terminate it any time soon. I think the hot summer we have just had was probably related to it but is being passed off as (predictably) being further 'proof' of man-made global warming...

Ben Emlyn-Jones said...

It was a possibility. As it happens they have returned to my area too. However, this was after almost a month! Don't knock optimism! Remember, if you're an optimist and you're proved wrong then you get disappointed. But if you're a pessimist and you're proved wrong then you miss out on the fun!