Monday 6 February 2023

Ben Emlyn-Jones Live at the Cry Freedom Radio Conference 2023

 
I will be speaking at the first ever Cry Freedom Radio Conference 2023, an event organized by my good friend and comrade Lisa Phillips of Cry Freedom Radio. The event will take place on Saturday the 24th of June. My fellow speakers will be George Sandhu, somebody from Public Child Protection Wales, Jeff Moran, a local freedom fighter, Michael Feeley, Mark Attwood and Lisa herself. It will take place on Saturday 24th June from 12pm. The venue is: the Three Bellends or James Atherton pub in New Brighton, Wirral, Merseyside, tickets will be on sale in the next month or so and will be £25, venue is small so limited to forty tickets, advance notice of the actual day they become available will be given. I will edit these in and also see: https://thecryfreedomshowwithlisa.com.
Edit: I have cancelled my appearance at this event.

2 comments:

Lisa Phillips said...

Thanks Ben xx

Ben Emlyn-Jones said...

It's a pleasure. Look forward to it xx