Sunday 20 February 2022

Ben Emlyn-Jones live at the MAIL Conference

I will be speaking at the Manchester Aquarius International Lectures- MAIL on Saturday the 16th of April. I'm not yet certain what the content of my lecture will be, but I will edit this post when I am. The venue is NIAMOS Radical Arts and Centre, Chichester Road, Manchester M15-5EU. Tickets are £30 each (plus a booking fee for advance online purchases), see: 
CANCELLED.
My fellow speakers are Miles Johnston, Jason Gleaves, Rick Smith and Sandra Shufflebottom; who is also the organizer and host of the Unedited Audio Experience radio show, see: https://www.spreaker.com/user/theuneditedaudioexperience. There will be online speakers too: Bruce Sees All from Canada and Red Collie from Australia. The event is not suitable for persons under sixteen years of age.

No comments: