Friday 3 September 2021

50,000 Questions for Ben

 
The Crafty Nihilist, aka Mark and Liz Froud, have produced another video featuring your humble servant, see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f69RCn5BRxE.
It is called 50,000 Questions for Ben. Fifty thousand is a slight exaggeration, however, Liz did produce a huge number of questions for me to answer and, amazingly, I got through them all. This is a neatly edited video with some great augmented reality animation. It was filmed during a wonderful weekend when Mark and Liz came to Oxford to see me and a few other local friends. Thanks very much to the Crafty Nihilist for doing this production. I was glad to take part in it.
See here for the Crafty Nihilist's previous video featuring me: https://hpanwo-voice.blogspot.com/2020/11/ben-biden-booze.html.

2 comments:

The Crafty Nihilist said...

Hi, Ben, You'll be glad to hear, I have found another 47,000 questions down the back of the sofa!! It was lovely to see you again...hopefully there won't be a two year gap in between visits this time, love Liz and Mark xxx

Ben Emlyn-Jones said...

Hi Liz and Mark. I'll start topping up on the Omega 3! See you soon xxx