Wednesday 11 November 2020

Ben, Biden, Booze

 
The Crafty Nihilist, aka Mark and Liz Froud, have produced a short musical video featuring your humble servant, see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPRJASE2fkk.
It is called Ben, Biden, Booze and is based on the third part of my US presidential election livestream series. By the time I streamed it, it was six-thirty on Wednesday morning. I had sat up all night watching streams by other content creators like Alex Jones and Sargon of Akkad. During my vigil I consumed a bottle of California red wine and over half a 70cl bottle of Jack Daniels. As a result I was very drowsy and tipsy. See: http://hpanwo-tv.blogspot.com/2020/11/us-election-livestream.html. This made for a somewhat different presentation to my usual style, shall we say; which gave the Crafties the inspiration for the track. I really love it; it's so funny. Many thanks to Liz and Mark for producing it.

2 comments:

The Crafty Nihilist said...

You're very welcome Ben! One of the many reasons we love you is you don't take yourself too seriously! Most soft sods would have been offended! Please make more video's with Jack! Xx

Ben Emlyn-Jones said...

Any excuse to pour a few glasses. Take care, CN xx