Monday 30 August 2021

I'm learning Russian

 
Меня зовут бен и я говорю по русски or at least I hope I will soon. I've decided to start learning the Russian language. This is not going to be easy. Although I have learned foreign languages before it takes a lot of work to become fluent and continuous use of the language to maintain your fluency. Russian is a Balto-Slavic language, one of the branches of the Indo-European family, the same family that includes English; however it is very different to English even though it is related. This shouldn't be a surprise because all but a handful of the languages spoken on our continent are Indo-European. In terms of reading, I am well aware that some letters of the Latin script, which is where English gets its alphabet, are pronounced differently in other languages. For example in Welsh F is pronounced like the English V, and in Dutch J is pronounced like the English Y. However, Russian does not use the Latin script at all; it is written with what is called the "Cyrillic" script; I've written an example above and below. So I'm going to have to learn a completely different writing system. The online course I'm doing will take a long time, but there's no rush. I think I have a few years at least, even in a worst case scenario. My reasons for wanting to speak Russian are not just idle curiosity; they're highly pragmatic. A time might be approaching when I will have to go and live in Russia, perhaps with some members of my family, but alone if not. The political situation in Western Europe is truly dire and becoming more and more unstable. As the New World Order accelerates its "Great Work of the Ages" it is imposing radical authoritarian measures on western Europeans almost by the day. What will our lands be like in five years time, or ten years time? Better I hope. There are reasons to be optimistic, but still I need to consider alternatives. Eastern Europe is a very different place to the western half. The New World Order agenda through the 21st century seems to have become unstuck in many of the countries in the region, expecially Russia. The Russian Federation has evolved into a healthy node of freedom, to a certain extent at least, in this new multipolar world. In the 2030's and beyond, Western Europe may become a political and legal environment where it will be impossible for me to live. I might have to escape to Russia or face prison. I'm not exaggerating; I could end up as a conspiraspherical George Blake, see: https://hpanwo-voice.blogspot.com/2020/12/george-blake-dies.html! I don't think I'll be the only one though. If I'm going to go to Russia then it will be an advantage to have a working proficiency in the language first. Luckily I don't think there's a rush; I can learn a bit every day. This decision has filled me with sadness because I believe that my father and brother would never come with me. They will probably comply obediently with the nouvelle regime. However, I'm happy to say that my daughter is different though; she far more open-minded. With any luck our exile will only be a temporary one. I don't intend to die in the icy tundra like Blake did. I want to return one day to a free Europe and a free world. Гордость и достоинство носильщиков больниц. Остановите новый мировой порядок!
See here for background: https://hpanwo-voice.blogspot.com/2018/03/institutional-russophobia.html.
And: https://hpanwo-voice.blogspot.com/2015/08/russia-disclose-ufos-or-we-will.html.
And: https://hpanwo-radio.blogspot.com/2021/03/programme-410-podcast-nick-kollerstrom.html.
And: https://hpanwo-tv.blogspot.com/2020/01/spies-of-london-part-1.html.

6 comments:

Len Johnston said...

Interesting. Russia might be a bit hard-core. Have you considered Poland or Hungary? 🤔

Ben Emlyn-Jones said...

They're both an option depending on where the political wind blows. Eastern Europe is generally pretty based. Polish is Balto-Slavic and so closely related to Russian, however Hungarian is non-Indo-European. It is from the Uralic family.

Doug said...

Ben, I laughed reading this mate. I don't wish to denigrate, but you sound quite deluded. Why would the NWO persecute you? You mainly talk about UFOs and you are not exactly well known.
I've read the 3 books available on George Blake and I can't see any similarities whatsoever. He was a spy for the Soviets working for mi6 and when caught rightly imprisoned at Wormwood scrubs. He escaped and smuggled himself into East Germany then the Moscow. He was very ideologically driven and his escape from the Scrubs was world news and a major embarrassment for the UK and the West.
I'm really sorry Ben but you sound narcissistic and moreover, very deluded

Ben Emlyn-Jones said...

I can't comment on what you do, or do not, think. You and you alone are qualified thereof. If you study more of my content you'll find that I don't just "talk about UFO's". Even if I did, UFO's are one of the subjects the officials don't want us talking about. If you look at the background links you'll see that I've made a video about George Blake and I know his story. The similarities is that he fled from Britain to seek political Asylum in Russia, or the Soviet Union as it was called in those days. I might be in a similar position

Doug said...

Sorry Ben, you won't be in a similar position

Ben Emlyn-Jones said...

I hope I won't be, but should I seek political asylum in Russia I will be. The ideologies are different, but the practicalities are parallel.