Thursday 29 July 2021

HPANWO Blogs Shadowbanned

 
I had an unpleasant surprise when I was on my way home from the Awake and Aware conference last weekend (See: https://hpanwo-voice.blogspot.com/2021/06/ben-emlyn-jones-at-ufo-academy-2.html.). I was on the Oxford Tube, a regular twenty-four-seven, drop-on-drop-off coach service between Oxford and London run by the Stagecoach company; one of the world's biggest transport providers. It has free onboard wifi, but it's not very good; or perhaps it is my mobile phone that is not very good. Either way I found it hard to operate. However, there was something in that experience which left no doubt at all. When I tried to access HPANWO Voice and HPANWO TV, a sign came up stating that the page was not available because it had been blocked for containing inappropriate content; I can't remember the exact wording. I didn't check to see if the others were also blocked. This is of deep concern because I don't believe anything I write on any of the six HPANWO blogs could be described as "innapropriate". There is certainly nothing there which breaks any laws. I never incite hatred of anybody else, I never breach anybody's copyright. This blocking could explain something I've noticed. My viewing figures have gone up and down since I started the blogs in the mid 2000's, but they have been consistently low now since around April this year. My posts are averaging less than twenty views a week each. If Stagecoach have blocked my websites then probably other corporations have. The most disturbing element to this is that I know for sure I have been algorithmed on YouTube for my "borderline content", see background links below. This may well be a coordinated attack, organized between different social media platforms. That is what happened to David Icke and Alex Jones. Readers can help me by sharing the articles around on their own social media pages. I don't need to reiterate how opposed I am to any kind of internet censorship, or why.
See here for background: https://hpanwo-tv.blogspot.com/2019/11/shadowbanned-by-youtube.html.
And: https://hpanwo-tv.blogspot.com/2021/06/boris-and-trump-return-banned.html.
And: https://hpanwo-tv.blogspot.com/2020/08/video-banned.html.
And: https://hpanwo-tv.blogspot.com/2020/05/david-icke-banned.html.

10 comments:

Rob said...

Thats the battle at its core! An INFORMATION war. They are obscene cowards and intellectual dwarves who as ever have no case they can win based on truth or facts. They are scum - and they know they are. At least we know this filth are scared then

David Telford said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ben Emlyn-Jones said...

David, the only reason I am publishing your abusive tirade (that you would never dare say in front of me in real life) is because I have no idea what you are talking about. I've never named you at any time. In fact I've never heard of you before.

Ben Emlyn-Jones said...

Absolutely, Rob!

Rodney said...

In the interest of free speech Ben, why not publish David's "tirade"? If he's a scoundrel we should be able to see what we're up against

Ben Emlyn-Jones said...

Rodney, it's not a free speech issue. I deleted his post because all he did was hurl abuse at me. If he posted a polite criticism of me I would have no problem.

Rodney said...

Fair play to you Ben, but we (HPANWO followers) can't help but to be curious and to be concerned for you dear friend.
I urge you to publish to shame the despicable bully. Please Ben :-)

Ben Emlyn-Jones said...

I appreciate that, Rodney. This is what he/she/they actually posted:
"your a sick in head cunt that knows fuck all, and shame on Gary Heseltine for having you as speaker at his conference !!!. have you figured out what a bridge Rectifier is yet ??.....instead of going off probable NICEIC fuck nuts in Newcastle ??.
and to name me in your dumb arse videos as a 'shill' or a 'a confidence trickster or swindler' is wayyyyy wrong on al levels as YOU know fuck all about fuck all"

Rodney said...

Thanks Ben. He sounds one bitter and twisted sad individual. We should perhaps pity him rather than condemn as he's clearly got a helluva lot of 'issues'!

Ben Emlyn-Jones said...

You're right, Rodney. I do pity him.