Saturday 31 October 2015

X-Ray Vision- a Poem

A few weeks ago I spoke at the High Wycombe Paranormal group meeting about real zombies, see: http://hpanwo-voice.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/zombies-fact-or-fiction.html. In the audience was a young couple whom I had never met before, but they were big fans of my work. We had a lovely discussion and the woman, who does not wish to be named, handed me a scroll of a poem she'd written about HPANWO. I was so delighted that I made a video about it, see: http://hpanwo-tv.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/hpanwo-tv-poem.html. Well, she's done it again! The "Porters' Poet" has produced a new poem all about paranormal investigation, just in time for Halloween. It is very intelligently written and amusing to read. She has got together with a graphic designer and they've published the poem as part of a brilliant illustration, the one you see below. I especially love the negative images of myself and Helen Duncan at the bottom and the porters' fist raised in the air as an X-ray image. There are numerous skits in the poem to various videos and articles I've previously made on the subject of the paranormal. Even I myself can't identify them all specifically. I really appreciate what she's done, together with the people who have helped her. I'm sharing the poem on HPANWO Voice with her permission.

5 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
77777 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
PAK SUKIMAN POULUS said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pak Kusniadi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.