Tuesday, 21 July 2026

Burnham Scraps Digital ID

 
Thank goodness! Our new prime minister has shown himself to be a great moral and conscientious leader on his very first day in office! He has announced he is scrapping Starmer's flagship digital ID scheme. I was totally opposed to this Big Brother plan. How wonderful it is that Britain finally has a prime minister we can respect and admire. He's a true patriot and freedom fighter, just like Trump and Boris were originally, but Andy Burnham will not be corrupted like they were. He will remain true to his noble cause. Source: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c5y08z25q8eo.
Er... no! I'm afraid not. I do not really think for one moment that our new fearful non-leader, the Tweedle-dee to Starmer's Tweedle-dum, is doing this out of the goodness of his heart or his love for freedom. Burnham's appointment is simply the excuse to cancel a legislative drive to introduce a database state that was unworkable and grinding to a halt, as I explain in the background links below. In this week's Third Rail Radio show I assess Burnham's new government in more detail, see: https://hpanwo-radio.blogspot.com/2026/07/third-rail-radio-programme-247.html. The fast-tracked steamrollering of Burnham into power is simply a regrouping of the WEF/EU/Deep State's agenda to turn Britain into an island prison camp, a giant Alcatraz. He is a cardboard cut-out protégé of Tony Blair. I have no doubt at all that he has something already arranged to replace the Digital ID bill. I am ready to resist when it comes to light, just like I did before; and so should you.
See here for background: https://hpanwo-voice.blogspot.com/2026/01/digital-id-debate-unlisted.html.
And: https://hpanwo-voice.blogspot.com/2026/04/digital-id-mp-reply.html.
And: https://hpanwo-voice.blogspot.com/2025/10/id-petition-response-omissions-and.html.

No comments: