Friday 29 April 2022

Happy Birthday David Icke!

 
Our Dave turns seventy years old today. I'd like to wish him and his family a wonderful day and many happy returns. I first came across David Icke as a child when he was a familiar face on television. He presented sports programmes and also appeared on some children's shows. Like most other people I laughed at him when he "went crazy" in the early '90's. I remember him appearing on TV-AM, a breakfast  show back then, and after he left the studio, the hosts all took the mickey out of him; "Did he say 'turquoise period'? Sounds like something a gynaecologist could cure!" After that I heard nothing about David for almost eight years. Then in 2000 I watched Jon Ronson's abysmal documentary David Icke- The Lizards and the Jews, see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFJR1AFmFcI, and I remembered him. By then I was conspiratorially aware. I had started seriously questioning official narratives in the mid-'90's and so was keen to watch Ronson's series, insipid as it was. As a result its propaganda did not influence me. I bought David's book The Biggest Secret and then followed with as many of his other titles as I could find. Within a few years I had read every book he had ever written. I even managed to find a copy of his first one about football. I went to my first David Icke live lecture in August 2002 in Stoke-on-Trent. I decided it was high time I became active and contribute to the quest myself, so I started HPANWO in 2006. In recent years my attention has broadened into other areas, but I still keep up with David's work and respect what he does. He has been one of the biggest educators and inspirations of my life. After seven decades on this earth, he shows no sign of slowing down and his work is not yet done; but one day it will be. Happy birthday, David!
See here for background: http://hpanwo.blogspot.com/2020/08/david-icke-portal.html.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Biggest educators....of my life" and it shows Ben, it really does mate.

Random Dave said...

"Biggest educators.....of my life". And it shows Ben, it really does mate

Ben Emlyn-Jones said...

Random Dave and Anon. That's good to know :-)