On Wednesday US President Donald Trump hosted an event at
the White House with Michael Dell, the tech entrepreneur and CEO of the Dell electronics
company. He was accompanied by his wife Susan who is a famous charity
fundraiser and runs the Michael and Susan Dell Foundation; a 501(c)(3)
non-profit that raises money to support children's education and community
welfare. The president has set up his own organization called "Trump
Accounts" that has a similar goal and he has now teamed up with the Dells
and has accepted a $6.25 billion pledge from them. Susan made a stirring speech
in the Oval Office about how she has had so many positive letters from the childrens'
parents. The president joked: "Michael, is she thinking of running for
office?" Susan laughed and patted Trump's shoulder in an informal manner. Source:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo_i7jsNnTQ.
As soon as I first switched on to watch this meeting, Susan Dell immediately
drew my attention. She's not attractive, in my opinion, but there is something
extraordinary about her appearance, a striking physiognomy, gaze and poise
about her. She was wearing a plain red dress (Matrix style?) with some thin necklaces and Hollywood
type shoulder pads. At times her facial expression, mannerisms, hand gestures
and eyes take on a creepy form. The shape of her nose, chin and cheekbones looks
unnatural. Judging by the comments under the video and the massive meme-fest
that has broken out since, I'm definitely not the only one who has noticed.
People are making all kinds of claims about Susan; that she's a robot, animated
waxwork, They Live creature, clone or
alien. I've learned enough about the subject to know that intuitive feelings,
like the ones I had when I saw Susan, are the best initial method of
identifying a non-human entity. If you're unfamiliar with this matter then this
will sound outrageous to you, but some of the people around you are not really
human beings. They are creatures from beyond the earth. These are a small
minority, but they exist. Some closely resemble humans and UFOlogists call them
"Nordics". Some researchers think they come from the Pleiades, for
example see: https://hpanwo-radio.blogspot.com/2020/12/programme-397-podcast-soma-arah.html.
I suspect they have more than one place of origin. Nordics can breed with
humans and some are married to them, like Michael Dell who is probably a normal
Homo sapiens like me. This means that
there are such things as hybrid offspring. Some others of these crossbreeds are
created by the government in bases like Dulce and Peasemore, see: https://hpanwo-tv.blogspot.com/2017/05/peasemore-4-delta-gate.html.
Others are done off-planet by the ET's. The alien abduction phenomenon is often
involved, see: https://hpanwo.blogspot.com/2009/08/alien-abduction-similarities.html. (I don't include the reptilian shape-shifting phenomenon; that is an entirely separate subject, see: https://hpanwo.blogspot.com/2020/08/david-icke-portal.html.) Alternatively, Susan may just have had some kind of cosmetic surgery or unusual
makeup; it's impossible to tell. However, I do not reject alternative
possibilities. Just to clear something up, I do not intend to
"dehumanize" non-humans here. Clearly Susan shows a lot of humanity.
She donates most of her fortune to her foundation when she could easily have
spent it on herself. The ET "Raechel" had a reputation for being very
sweet and empathic; in fact many non-humans also do, see: https://hpanwo-tv.blogspot.com/2019/11/raechels-eyes-book-review.html.
If she is alien I wonder if Trump knows.
See here for more information: https://hpanwo-tv.blogspot.com/2024/01/crazy-plane-lady-update.html.

2 comments:
Sorry Ben, you are barking up completely the wrong tree with this one. There is no reason to think she is some kind of hubrid or in any way non-human and you will have to do better than invoking intuition to arrive at such a conclusion. I get that she projects the kind of gushing, creepy persona you depict so well in 'Roswell Rising' as 'Karl Dennison' but perhaps anyone who moves in her social circles will end up like that and it has nothing to do with being ET. She used to look markedly different and was somewhat attractive earlier on.
https://www.hellomagazine.com/us/927933/billionaire-susan-dell-life-then-and-now-photos/
I think it's likely that in a desperate attempt to stave off the effects of ageing she has gone under the knife (certainly had a boob job) and ended up looking like an incongruous mix of anatomical bits which the human eye cannot make sense of.
Well, I accept that that is a possibility, MT. However, I do think I was right to raise the possibility that she might be an ET, PGLF or hybrid etc. Intuition is not the way to arrive at a conclusion. I actually described it as the "best initial method". I actually don't think she has a creepy persona; in fact I detect some emotional warmth from her. She has used her huge financial assets to help educate and enrich children; that shows kindness in her. Thanks for reading Roswell Rising, but I certainly don't compare her to my evil character Karl Dennison (who is based on a real person I know. I can't say who or I would get sued!). At the risk of including a spoiler, Dennison is not who he appears to be.
Like many people of wealth, especially women, she has probably undergone cosmetic surgery. I'm with you on this one; and in my view she would have been better off just letting nature take its course. Older women can be very beautiful. Cutting and filling does not often help.
Post a Comment