Although I can't agree with your views on RDH's trial fair play on your support of him (plenty of other worse things to be misguided on). I would however question why he has chosen a masonic lodge as one of his venues on this tour. It's not the best look if you are being accused of 'psyop hogwash' conspiracies, whilst having a talk on conspiracies in a Masonic Hall (Nottingham) 😂
Hi Anon. He's not the first. The debut AMMACH conference took place at the Nottingham Assembly Rooms as did Lloyd Pye's visit. There's nothing sinister going on, it's just the rooms are comfortable, cheap and the Masonic hosts are very cooperative. If anybody is as big a backslapper as to think otherwise, who cares?
I went to the Liverpool talk, first time I've been to any truth movement type event. Lots of people there but I noticed most of them where middle aged and old people in their 60s, why that is I don't know. Richard talked about some interesting things but told the audience not to ask him anything about the Manchester arena incident which was understandable. Richard looked quite frail as he had a walking stick. Iain Davis gave his talk regarding technocracy after Andrew Johnson but I felt he went on far too long and much of what he was saying seemed very hard to understand and I bet most of the audience fell asleep listening to him lol. He finally finished talking about 10:45 when Richard took over again and asked if anyone had any questions before the end. I had to leave at that point as I didn't want to miss my train. Richard mentioned that he didn't know the hotel bar only took card payment. He's held talks there before so I don't know why he didn't know this, maybe it's a recent thing.
Hi Anon. Thanks for your own little review. The event was very long, although I was never bored or drowsy myself. I stayed overnight at Premier Inn because of that. It is a drag constantly having to think about getting home. I've also noticed the age demographic in the UFO/paranormal/conspiratorial world. It tends to be the middle aged and older, with a number of exceptions. This could be because you need a somewhat mature mind to comprehend these subjects. It's a pity the bar was cashless. Maybe it's something new that changed since Richard's last visit. Generally it seems cashlessness is declining, as I've written about in some articles. That's a good thing, of course.
4 comments:
Although I can't agree with your views on RDH's trial fair play on your support of him (plenty of other worse things to be misguided on). I would however question why he has chosen a masonic lodge as one of his venues on this tour. It's not the best look if you are being accused of 'psyop hogwash' conspiracies, whilst having a talk on conspiracies in a Masonic Hall (Nottingham) 😂
Hi Anon. He's not the first. The debut AMMACH conference took place at the Nottingham Assembly Rooms as did Lloyd Pye's visit. There's nothing sinister going on, it's just the rooms are comfortable, cheap and the Masonic hosts are very cooperative. If anybody is as big a backslapper as to think otherwise, who cares?
I went to the Liverpool talk, first time I've been to any truth movement type event. Lots of people there but I noticed most of them where middle aged and old people in their 60s, why that is I don't know. Richard talked about some interesting things but told the audience not to ask him anything about the Manchester arena incident which was understandable. Richard looked quite frail as he had a walking stick. Iain Davis gave his talk regarding technocracy after Andrew Johnson but I felt he went on far too long and much of what he was saying seemed very hard to understand and I bet most of the audience fell asleep listening to him lol. He finally finished talking about 10:45 when Richard took over again and asked if anyone had any questions before the end. I had to leave at that point as I didn't want to miss my train. Richard mentioned that he didn't know the hotel bar only took card payment. He's held talks there before so I don't know why he didn't know this, maybe it's a recent thing.
Hi Anon. Thanks for your own little review. The event was very long, although I was never bored or drowsy myself. I stayed overnight at Premier Inn because of that. It is a drag constantly having to think about getting home. I've also noticed the age demographic in the UFO/paranormal/conspiratorial world. It tends to be the middle aged and older, with a number of exceptions. This could be because you need a somewhat mature mind to comprehend these subjects. It's a pity the bar was cashless. Maybe it's something new that changed since Richard's last visit. Generally it seems cashlessness is declining, as I've written about in some articles. That's a good thing, of course.
Post a Comment