The Sol Foundation has published the most surprising
interview. One thing I've often complained about is that the current post-2017 Disclosure
movement is centred on, driven by and almost exclusively engaged in by the United
States of America . I'm British and passionately
enthusiastic about ET Disclosure, almost to the point of obsession; as regular
readers will know very well. There is no reason why the United
States should be the leader of this quest.
We're not in the Cold War anymore and global politics is now distinctly
multi-polar. Nobody else has appointed the US
to this position. This is not America 's
fault. At the end of the day, the cause of the US
being the prime workhorse of this mission is because other countries are too
lazy and/or narrow-minded. I'm afraid it's that simple. American lawmakers have
got off their butts and dared to do what few other elected officials ever have.
As much as I admire American heroes like Tim Burchett, Anna Paulina Luna and
Eric Burlison, my patriotism is resisting. I can't stand the Yanks beating us!
I'm pleased to say that a UK Member of Parliament has finally spoken out; he
has been featured on an hour-long interview with Sol's co-founder Peter Skafish.
Clive Lewis is MP for Norwich South and was first elected in 2015 after working
as a BBC journalist and military reservist. He was Shadow Defence Secretary
under Jeremy Corbyn. His father is from Grenada ,
like Sir Eric Gairy, which might be why he says he had an interest in UFO's as
a child. He became a skeptic as he grew up and was educated, but something has
rekindled his interest. He does the interview from his home, dressed casually;
but he is obviously not appearing against the orders of his authority. The
Prime Minister at the time of recording, Keir Starmer, may not have positively
approved, but he has not vetoed Lewis at all. Behind Lewis is a children's
painting of a space rocket, probably done by his eight year old daughter. Mr
Lewis shares my wish that British officials should follow the example set by
our American peers. He calls for greater transparency for this reason. Strangely,
and significantly, he does not mention any specific case. You'd think he would
refer to some of them, or at least our most prominent and by far best
documented one, the Rendlesham Forest Incident. Is this just an oversight on
his part or is he omitting details deliberately? If so then despite that, he is
a proponent of transparency, as I said. He is open to the idea that UAP are artefacts
of a non-human intelligence. He thinks, as many people do, that the acknowledgement
of ET civilization could give all people in the world a sense of common
humanity. Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoUr0rsb7rU.
Despite what I've said here, we "Limeys" have
never ignored the UFO phenomenon completely. Actually we set up one of the
first investigations in the world back in 1942 under the direct leadership of
Winston Churchill, to solve the mystery of the "foo-fighters", see: https://hpanwo-voice.blogspot.com/2017/02/churchill-on-ufos.html.
This was several years before Project Sign in the USA .
We have had our own close encounters, abductions and crash-retrievals. We have
had a number of government research projects over the years run by the Ministry
of Defence and intelligence agencies. We have a nationwide network of civilian
research groups that are often highly organized and carry out field research in
a very professional manner. We also have our home-grown UFO hero in the shape
of Peter Baron Hill-Norton, a former Chief of the Defence Staff and joint
organizer of NATO. He was quite blunt and unequivocal in his belief that UFO's
constituted alien visitation and was vocally opposed to all secrecy. His
speeches in the House of Lords are classics in the history of Disclosure.
Really, any state actor in the world could do this. Nobody needs to sit around
waiting for another nation to start the ball rolling. All countries experience
UFO's; probably dozens of them have the kind of decisive physical evidence necessary
for Disclosure. To be the Disclosure nation would result in a lot of historical
prestige. I really don't care who does it so long as somebody does; but if it
were to be my own country of course I'd feel very proud.
See here for background: https://hpanwo.blogspot.com/2020/02/ufo-disclosure-portal.html.
See here for background: https://hpanwo.blogspot.com/2020/02/ufo-disclosure-portal.html.

2 comments:
There is a transglobal state to which individual states, including the US and UK are subordinate. Disclosure is one of a number of issues in the hands of the global state such that individual states are not in a position to act independently. I wouldn't trust Clive Lewis as far as I could throw him. He was opposed to Brexit and advocated for completely free movement within the EU.
I agree on Clive Lewis' politics. He's way to the left of me. That being said, D is not a product of a decision by the Illuminati globalist occupation. It is clearly an act of rebellion by "white hats". That is unless we're dealing with fake D, as you have suggested yourself many times. Either way, I'm sure Clive has no idea about that level of the coverup.
Post a Comment