Wednesday 3 February 2021

Ard 51

 
See here for essential background: https://hpanwo-voice.blogspot.com/2017/06/anglish.html.
And: https://hpanwo-voice.blogspot.com/2020/03/star-wars-in-anglish.html.
I have found an article on the Anglish Moot about Area 51. It is just a stub and it goes: Groom Lake, often called Ard 51, is an Oned Rikes Sky Might (ORSM) holdout in Snowiland. This means: "Groom Lake, often called Area 51 is a United States Air Force (USAF) military base in Nevada." I decided to expand the article, seeing as it's one of my specialized subjects. So I joined Fandom (I gave myself an Anglish username: "BentheSickhouseFerrier") and added: It was begotten in 1955 to be an unseen sky harbour for stealthy sleuth flightcraft such as the U2, Lockheed A12 Oxcart and SR-71 Blackbird. In 1989 Bob Lazar, a man from Meadow Borough, Snowiland, bewrote that he worked at Groom Lake learning of the works of farlandish starships. One starship had a mishap in Meadmonth of 1947 by the borough of Roswell, New Moonnavel. From then on Groom Lake has become a goalstead for sightseers from all over the earth. The Groom Lake holdout has become an overling mark of offworlder lore and UFG delving. This translates as: "It was built in 1955 to be a secret airstrip for spy planes such as the U2, Lockheed A12 Oxcart and SR-71 Blackbird. In 1989 Bob Lazar, a man from Las Vegas, Nevada, reported that he worked at Groom Lake studying of the function of extraterrestrial spacecraft. One spacecraft had an accident in July of 1947 near the town of Roswell, New Mexico. From then on Groom Lake has become a destination for tourists from all over the world. The Groom Lake base has become a major focus of alien science and UFO research." It is possible that the Moot admin will edit it back... just because. Wikipedia always does this and I suspect bots are used. However, posting it is worth a try. I took a lot of care obeying the rules of Anglish; although, as I said in the background articles above, there is no standard form of the language. I was actually tempted to change Oned into "Bonded". Oned is a rather cumbersome neologism based on making "one" into a verb which would be the equivalent of the English "United". I'm proud of what I've done and I'm glad the secret base of mysteries now has its place in the world of Anglish. Source: https://anglish.fandom.com/wiki/Groom_Lake.
See here for additional background: https://hpanwo-voice.blogspot.com/2013/12/beyond-babel.html.

No comments: