Tuesday 18 February 2020

UFO's- Something's Brewing

There have been some odd occurrences in the world of UFO's lately, and by lately in this case I mean the last two weeks or so. Obviously there have been odd occurrences related to UFO's throughout the last three or four years, as I explain in the background links below; but the last fortnight has been especially interesting. Nothing overt has happened, but a subtext has emerged that makes me sense something is going on in the background that will shortly become manifest. I get the inkling that a few people know it is coming, like Richard Dolan. He has made three videos on his YouTube channel that have a bit of a "back to basics" feel about them. Two are an introduction to the Roswell incident and his own analysis of it, see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2OdKWDAhr8 and: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAUNbwlE_5Q. He has also, at the time of writing, just uploaded a new one about Area 51, see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Cx6yNG9wM. He says this is all about covering aspects of the new series of Project Blue Book (Damn! I knew there was something I'd forgotten!) Has somebody tipped Dolan off about a development we're about to see? At the same time there have been several publications that I would describe as preventative propaganda. A few days ago The Guardian revealed that there was going to be another major push in the Search for ExtraTerrestrial Intelligence- SETI. Source: https://www.theguardian.com/science/2020/feb/15/astronomers-to-sweep-entire-sky-for-signs-of-extraterrestrial-life. This is being done by the original SETI Institute and it comes soon after Breakthrough Listen was suspended after no success, see: https://hpanwo-voice.blogspot.com/2018/07/apparently-we-are-alone.html. However, the whole question of SETI is meaningless when you accept the fact that the extraterrestrials are not "out there", they are down here. In fact I suspect that the whole SETI movement was established as an act of public distraction; see here for details: https://hpanwo-tv.blogspot.com/2019/08/ben-emlyn-jones-at-sufon-2019.html. Along the same lines, but far less subtle, is a programme broadcast on BBC Radio 4, a live audience episode of the science show The Infinite Monkey Cage. It was presented by the repugnant Prof. Brian Cox and was about UFO's. There was only one person on the show who professed any belief in UFO's, the comedienne Lucy Beaumont. The programme took on a bit of a vaudeville tone and was very much a debunker, but it was no more original than any other skeptic programme on UFO's presented since home entertainment media began. All the talking points were ones uttered decades ago by the likes of Philip J Klass and Carl Sagan and they were comprehensively discredited back then. Why are they being repeated once more to the listening public? Perhaps something is about to happen for which the keepers of UFO secrecy want the populace already in a particular frame of mind beforehand.

10 comments:

Laurence said...

The Navy says it has material about UFOs that, if released, "would cause exceptionally grave damage to the National Security of the United States." (Business Insider, 15 January 2020). The Infinite Monkey Cage show could have, at the least, referenced the official sources.

Ben Emlyn-Jones said...

Hi Laurence. I heard about that, and it just shows what a serious subject UFO's are. And knobheads like Cox and his groupies are demeaning it the way they do. It has to be for a reason. There's a limit to how bad a radio or TV show can be BY ACCIDENT.

Unknown said...

Hi Ben, regarding your article 'Something's Brewing', perhaps could this be the reason behind it all.
And you know what, I take Lou's sayings very serious indeed.

"Lou Baldini
February 20 at 4:42 PM ·

Can't depend on the Ruskies winning this next election for America. So our intergalactic buddies are breaking protocol and jumping through interdimensional hoops to make happen another Trump victory in 2020!

Lou Baldini"

https://www.facebook.com/lou.baldin/posts/2968000596623108

Ben Emlyn-Jones said...

LOL, Unknown! I always like to think humans are masters of our own destiny, but if somebody out there" wants to lend a hand, I'll happily swallow my pride and accept.

Unknown said...

I have left the idea or assumption that we humans are indeed masters of our own destiny a long time ago Ben, in fact since 2007 when I became aware of Lou Baldin/Baldini. We humans no matter whom are as I am convinced of now absolutely not the real puppet-masters here on this planet, that are certain ETs of which we seems to have a very close connection or relationship with.

I became aware of him due John Lear in 2007 in an interview John had on Coast to Coast with George Noory and in which he spoke about a very interesting member named ‘sleeper’ on ATS, abovetopsecret.com who shared his amazing knowledge about the UFO phenomenon and what it is all about and so much more.
John followed sleeper’s (Lou's ) threads “Are Extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face.” and “I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials.” and became after some time absolutely convinced that what that person sleeper was saying there was definitely the real deal.
Immediately after that interview on Coast to Coast I became also a member of ATS and start reading sleeper’s posts in his threads. And after having read all his answers on the questions asked by members and I cannot explain why and then all his other information and books he has shared later on it looked to me as if suddenly many pieces of the UFO puzzle and so much more fell on their place and I became also overwhelmed with the feeling that what sleeper (Lou) said there must indeed be as John said the real deal.
And of which I am now even convinced.

Ben Emlyn-Jones said...

Unknown, that's a great bit of nostalgia! ATS and other old style forums. In those good old days before Facebook and Twitter. I long for them! I didn't follow Lou Baldini on ATS very closely if I recall, but I do known the name and must have come across him. I'll have to listen to his old C2C interviews and remind myself.

Hans Jochems. said...

Hi Ben I just noticed that my name was not shown for some reason but I am Hans Jochems from Holland.
Regards

Ben Emlyn-Jones said...

Not sure why that is, Hans. Thanks for commenting.

Hans Jochems said...

Hi Ben, you're welcome. You won’t find Lou Baldin/Baldini on C2C because he never has done an interview there, the only interview he has done was on the radio with Host Mel Fabregas on The Veritas Show in August 2009.
John Lear introduced Lou to the show then and if you want can I provide you the transcript of that whole show.
Lou was also being interviewed once by Linda Moulton Howe and I can also provide you that article.
He had a number of threads on ATS under the pseudonym sleeper there.


Ben Emlyn-Jones said...

Veritas, yes that must have been it. If you have the transcripts I'd be interested to see them. Inbox me on FB.