Wednesday 26 September 2012

"Amy Winehouse's Death Analyzed"


I've acted as camerman and dialogue ringmaster for a video about Amy Winehouse by my friend Heidi King. It has been posted here on her YouTube channel, Essy111: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F17BvYfqxxw It features Heidi and also my friends from the Kent Freedom Movement, Chris and Magda. I should point out that I don't necessarily agree with what Heidi, Chris and Magda were saying; my role in this film was merely functional. I'm not convinced that there's any reason to think that Amy Winehouse's death was anything other than it appears to be: a tragic accident. But I could be wrong and they could be right; if so it needs to be said. So I don't object at all to Heidi making this and I was quite happy to take part in it.

No comments: