Wednesday 9 July 2014

Time for Disclosure- the Report

Over the last few weeks I've been writing about the upcoming Time for Disclosure, for example see: http://hpanwo-voice.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/happy-world-disclosure-day.html and: http://hpanwo-voice.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/time-for-disclosure-press-release.html. Yesterday, the 18th of July 2014, was when it happened. It was a fantastic event. Lots of people accepted the flyers we offered them, and we only got two people ridiculing us, far fewer than I thought. Heidi brought her megaphone, but it didn't work so I shouted myself a bit hoarse during my afternoon's tirade. However Exhibition Road is quite narrow and is lined by tall buildings so there was good acoustics. A few people stopped to talk to us, including an Ethiopian woman who discussed free energy and Nikola Tesla with us, and she told me that there was a major oil war in her country that was totally misrepresented by the Western press. Another man told me he'd seen the film Sirius, and it was clear he was keen on UFO's and didn't watch just to drool over Dr Steven Greer in tight jeans. The weather was perfect, dry without being too hot. At one point a policeman approached us to find out what we were doing. He was very nice and even seemed genuinely interested; he took a flyer. I think I made the right decision to notify the Metropolitan Police, see links above. The officer spoke on the phone to his station and then just walked off. If he had attempted to stop Time for Disclosure we would have forcibly resisted. There were a few setbacks; apart from Heidi and me, the two organizers, only one other person showed up, Miles Johnston. And he didn't join us until close to the end; through no fault of his own, it was the best he could do with his schedule. It would have been nice to have had a few more feet on the ground, but I realize there may well have been good reasons why lots of the others couldn't get there. And considering it was just the two of us, Heidi and I did a lot of good work. As regular HPANWO-readers will know, I am very ambivalent about the concept of willing Disclosure, for example see: http://hpanwo-tv.blogspot.co.uk/2011/08/disclosure-is-here-president-admits.html, but I still think it's a quest to be perused. Many thanks to Miles and Heidi, and to Stephen Bassett for advising us. We plan do the same next year, and also we have other protests planned. Most urgently, the BBC needs to be challenged over the recent scandals related to child abuse; I suspect that there is an organized paedophile ring there, see here for more details: http://hpanwo-voice.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/how-many-more-rolf.html.
I've made a film about Time for Disclosure, see: http://hpanwo-tv.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/time-for-disclosure.html.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent work Ben and Heidi and Miles. I am sorry I was unable to attend which I wanted to but there has been a family illness. If you change just one mind you change all minds MY FRIEND. tHANK YOU FOR THE VIDEO

Ben Emlyn-Jones said...

Thanks, X. Glad you liked it. Sorry you couldn't get there. Hope your family member feels better soon :-)