Sunday 14 May 2017

Ben Emlyn-Jones at BUFOG

I will be speaking at the Birmingham UFO Group on Thursday the 17th of August. The event begins at 7.30 PM and will be held at the Hot Shots Snooker Club, 100 Crosswells Road, Oldbury, Birmingham B68-8HH. It costs £5.50 to get in; only £5 if you're a BUFOG member. My talk will be entitled "The Nottinghamshire Roswell". The Roswell Incident is not the only one of its kind; in fact events like it happen regularly all over the world. In the UK a strange occurrence took place in Nottinghamshire in November 1987. Could we be looking at the Nottinghamshire Roswell? See here for more details: http://bufoevens.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/17th-august-2017-ben-emlyn-jones.html.
See here for a HPANWO TV recording of my previous appearance at BUFOG: http://hpanwo-tv.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/ben-emlyn-jones-live-at-bufog.html.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

its a shame your not speaking in Nottingham about this

Ben Emlyn-Jones said...

I did last year. I will if anybody books me.