Sunday 18 August 2019

Bernie Sanders on UFO's

I've noticed a link between bad hairstyles and political success, for example see: http://hpanwo-tv.blogspot.com/2019/07/new-prime-minister-livestream.html and: https://hpanwo-voice.blogspot.com/2018/05/kims-perestroika.html. Bernie Sanders has hair that makes me think somebody dropped an electric fire in his bath. Does this mean he will be the next US President? There is a personal link between Sanders and myself because I vaguely know his brother Larry. He is a Green Party councillor in Oxford. He attended several meetings with me when I was a young trade unionist and I went to school with his daughter, Bernie's niece, who I remember as being a very aloof and arrogant girl. Bernie Sanders stood as a presidential candidate in the 2016 election and was enormously successful seeing as he is very leftwing, even by British standards. By American standards he is literally Fidel Castro. However his run was scuppered by the dirty tricks of Hillary Clinton. It was therefore very frustrating when the old fool then went and endorsed her, see background links below. However Bernie has since done something that might possibly make amends for all of that. He was a guest on the Joe Rogan Experience a few weeks ago and Joe asked him: "If you got into office and you found out something about aliens and UFO's, would you let us know?" The Vermont senator replied: "I tell you, my wife would demand that I let you know.... She's not a UFO nut... but I don't have access to the records." Joe then said: "Will you let us know though?" and Bernie replies: "I'll announce it on this show!" The media have, as per usual, made this into a novelty story, however some of the presenters presented good serious exopolitical points, see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxK32pp3atM. See here for the full interview with Bernie Sanders on the Joe Rogan Experience: http://podcasts.joerogan.net/podcasts/bernie-sanders. However, this entire statement is an empty gesture. From what we know about the personal, professional and political background of Bernie Sanders, it is highly unlikely that the keepers of extraterrestrial secrecy would ever brief him into even the smallest detail of the true nature of the Truth Embargo. If he somehow became US President in 2020, which is virtually impossible, he would be tolerated, manipulated and controlled. He would end his term knowing considerably less about the UFO phenomenon than myself and most HPANWO readers. I'm sure he is sincere in what he said to Joe, as is his wife, but his sentiments are doomed to failure. My hope for the 2020 election is that Donald Trump will be re-elected, but that is something I will cover in future posts.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Why you said that is hoping doe Trump´s re-election. He is a clown..and he was told by the Us Army about Area 51 and more. He agreed to keep the military using illegal money to use on Area 51, but now, including that money on the budget and making it legal creating the Space Army. He knows about 9/11 TRUTH, but like the other Presidents and all the US politicians also agreed in keep it like it is. The Unsolved Crime of the Century planned and executed by the US Government.