Monday 29 January 2018

Nick Pope is NOT a Shill

...Or so he says. In an unprecedented outburst on the pages of the Express Online, the world's principle media UFO superstar and former official UFO investigator for the British government, Nick Pope, has decried allegations that he is a mole planted in the UFOlogy community to spread disinformation. "I accept there are people out there who think I'm still secretly working for the government, helping to cover all this up, I promise I'm not." he said. He explained how he has actually campaigned for greater UFO transparency, including the latest release of UK ministry of Defence UFO files, see: https://hpanwo-voice.blogspot.co.uk/2016/10/new-government-ufo-files-censored.html. This has not satisfied many people in conspiratorial UFOlogy and exopolitics who still believe there is far more decisive evidence being held back. I am one of them; however I doubt very much if the Man from the Ministry is directly responsible. Personally, if I had a "saucer in a hangar", to use his catchphrase, Nick Pope, the public face of the UFO phenomenon who is always on television, would be the last person on earth I would tell. Source: https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/908660/UFO-aliens-mole-MoD-Nick-Pope-denies-UFO-cover-up.

Nick Pope has been nominated more than anybody else as a possible government plant, somebody in the UFO community who is secretly working for the government to suppress information on UFO's and sabotage the efforts of those researching them; a "shill" in the parlance of the Conspirasphere. According to his official bio, Nick Pope joined the MoD in 1985, was appointed head of the UFO desk in 1991 and ran it until 1994. Due to those few years he became a celebrity by being appointed the media's designated spokesman on UFO's; "Britain's Fox Mulder" as the press dubbed him. He retired in 2006 and is now a freelance journalist and author. He sometimes writes for the same journal that I do, Neon Nettle. The accusations go along the lines that Pope did not in fact retire and that his MoD job was just a cover for his real role in a very different UK state institution, one whose name also begins with the letter M. It's a tricky situation because if Nick is in fact a shill he is hardly likely to publish his payslips. If he is not, how can he possibly prove himself innocent to everybody's satisfaction? My advice is to treat Nick Pope as you would anybody else, with caution if you don't trust him and openly if you do. It's important to strike a balance between the extremes of reckless naiveté and "shill fever". I know how it feels to be falsely accused of shillhood and we must avoid that at all costs, see here for details: http://hpanwo-tv.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/the-shill-squad.html. I personally am wary of Nick Pope for several reasons, the most recent being his perplexing support for the Larry Warren Hate Cult, see: http://hpanwo-voice.blogspot.co.uk/2017/06/the-larry-warren-controversy-part-15.html. However I have no proof that he is doing this for anything other than personal motives. Pope also made some very peculiar comments during the run-up to the 2012 Olympics, the so-called "Apocalympics", see: http://hpanwo-tv.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/2012-london-olympic-stadium.html. If Nick doesn't want to be considered a shill then avoiding these media spots will make him sound more trustworthy. Conversely Nick has also just made a statement in the press that confirms the presence of possible extraterrestrial metal artefacts being found by Bigelow Aerospace as part of the recently declassified US Department of Defence project to investigate UFO's, see: https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/910447/Pentagon-UFO-metal-from-flying-saucer-AATIP. See here for more details: http://hpanwo-voice.blogspot.co.uk/2018/01/ufo-videos-by-mouthy-buddha.html. So we are getting very mixed messages from Nick Pope. Is he running with the fox or chasing with the hounds? Should we believe him when he protests his innocence? If he is honest, then could he be a useful ally?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hanns Zoff said...

I've always been at odds with Nick Pope, I think he acts smug, he never seems to have anything of worth to say, he is at times very tempered too. My gut says he's a million miles from genuine. I think he brings the truth movement down and I'm sorry if that sounds harsh, especially if I'm wrong... Although my intuition has always served me very well and I'm one to follow my heart intelligence.

If it doesn't sit right, reject or become at odds and confused. To me this man screens shill, I know of nobody else in the movement that seems so overtly disingenuous.

He's quite possible a nice bloke but he's not for our movement. I'm rattled that CITD event has Nick Pope on the bill, I've been going to California to be with my tribe for the last two years but i'm really thinking twice about attending this year, sorry Nick, no hard feelings, namaste.

Anonymous said...

Pope is smarter then you my friend.

Ben Emlyn-Jones said...

Hans, it's best to trust your instincts in matters such as this. Thanks for your comment.
Ben

Ben Emlyn-Jones said...

Anon, only before the after conference party!

Anonymous said...

Piece of shit.

Ben Emlyn-Jones said...

I know you are, Anon...

M. Andrew Sprong said...

Do you have any synonyms for shill we could use instead?

Ben Emlyn-Jones said...

No, Mr S, but I can think of a few for Monsieur Pope!