Tuesday 2 January 2018

UFO Truth Magazine- Issue 28

UFO Truth Magazine Issue 28 is now available. It can be purchased on this page as a single copy, but please subscribe and save money if you want to read it regularly, see: http://www.ufotruthmagazine.co.uk/subscriptions-shop/.
Issue 28 includes an article in my column which is a review of the book The Rendlesham File- Britain's Roswell? by Andrew Pike.

Also you will find in Issue 28: an interview with Nassim Haramein, secret Pentagon UFO study, UFO's in Greenland and much much more.
Also in this HPANWO Show programme I interview the UFO Truth's editor Gary Heseltine: http://hpanwo-radio.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/programme-233-podcast-gary-heseltine.html.
See here for details on UFO Truth Magazine Issue 27: https://hpanwo-voice.blogspot.co.uk/2017/11/ufo-truth-magazine-issue-27.html.

4 comments:

Carl Rather Supper said...

I see Mark Ernold Thrapp from Cambridgeshire saw a UFO the other night over Histon just north of Cambridge. He said it was elongated and quickly took some photos on his phone but they are quite blurred. Although on closer inspection he could see like a cockpit and a dark figure in the window, no different to looking at a 747 close up I suppose. I'm Carl Rather Supper from Kings Lynn and regularly spot strange things over Sandringham and the air base no one is supposed to know about. I always buy this magazine and will be passing on mine and Mark's findings to the editor very soon.

Happy new year dear sir.

Ben Emlyn-Jones said...

Happy New Year, Carl. Would he be okay about sending me the photos?
Hope you continue to enjoy the magazine, thanks :-)

Carl Rather Supper said...

Yes, I'll e-mail them to you but can you keep schumm about them until our verification expert returns from his sister's wedding in Helsinki and we've spoken to him face to face, please? You may know of him? Tim Crunchwell Masters, he has a doctorate in psychology and runs his own paranormal units in Oslo and the Skegness Boston area. He is not a sceptic but spends much time dealing with people who fear they are possessed or their house is haunted. He has done some ground breaking work, mainly in Oslo in Norwegian and has only recently branched into UFO sightings. But mums the word please. He is very good at what he does but you have to be patient.

Thank you

Anonymous said...

Hey mate. Hope your well and I should of emailed you sooner tell the truth. I was drunk most days over Xmas to be fare. I defnitly belief in UFOs mate coz I mean so many have seen em. We aint alone in the galexy mate I can tell you that much pal. Only an idiat would think we are. I bet your alians arnt as daft as we are eh mate. Okay buddy cheers now. Baz