Sunday 29 March 2020

Ben Emlyn-Jones at Truth Seekers North East 6

I am pleased to tell you that I will be speaking again at Truth Seekers North East. The event will take place at the Walkerville Community Association, Pinewood Close, off Appletree Gardens, Walkerville, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, NE6-4SZ. It will be on Saturday the 1st of August. It starts at 1 PM and lasts until 4 PM. It will cost only £5. My lecture will be entitled: Zombies and the Coronavirus. Zombies are well-known figures of mythology and horror fiction, and their profile is steadily increasing in recent books and films. However more and more they have been appearing in the media and in official government publications portrayed as real or semi-real. They have also been associated with viral diseases such as the COVID 19 pandemic. What’s going on? This lecture contains disturbing information and is not suitable for small children.
See here for a HPANWO TV video of my previous talk at Truth Seekers North East: https://hpanwo-tv.blogspot.com/2019/04/ben-emlyn-jones-live-at-truth-seekers.html.

4 comments:

Gavin said...

The weekend before the lockdown Im sure I saw you in Oxford's McDonald's or "Maccy-D's" as I call it. I was with my daughter, we'd been visiting my mother. Im sure it was you, you were sat near the window. You seemed to be enjoying a Big Mac meal and you were on your own. I thought to myself "good Lord that's Ben Emlyn Jones".
Next time I shall come and say "hello". Cheers. Gav

Ben Emlyn-Jones said...

Hi Gav. It wasn't me. I've not been in there for years. Maybe it's my doppelganger again! If you come to Oxford ever it would be nice to talk to you. Cheers. Ben

Gavin said...

Hi and thanks Ben.
I like McDonald's and not just for the kids but I think their food is delicious. Im not against McDonald's the way left wingers are. I believe President Trump enjoys a Big Mac. People in Britain are often snobbish about places like McDonald's, well it's their loss. I don't know what your objection is Ben, as I would have thought you'd be in favour of McDonald's. If I see you again in McDonald's Ben I'll buy you a Big Mac meal for sure. Cheers buddy. Gav

Ben Emlyn-Jones said...

Thanks, Gav. That's much appreciated :-) I am not against McD's or burger bars in principle. I often go into them when I'm away from home. The one in Oxford city centre is just not one I've been in for a long time. Cheers. Ben