Monday 27 August 2018

Banner Change

I have changed the banner on my social media accounts. On some of them I had previously used the above image which is based on the dollar bill Illuminati symbol behind a prohibition road sign. I adapted it from my HPANWO logo. I have changed this to a photograph of me portering at my hospital. (On Facebook and OnStellar I use that image anyway and so haven't had to make any changes.) The reason I have done this is because I no longer wish to associate myself with the anti-New World Order or so-called "Truth" movement. This is not because I repudiate any of the factual claims it makes about the NWO; it is because of the Truth movement's internal social problems which have recently become far worse. I suspect they are probably unsolvable. The Truth movement has failed abysmally in its mission to expose the truth and alert the people of the world to the terrible future awaiting us and give us the chance to resist that. It has instead chosen to descend into an obsessive morass of infighting, mostly over completely irrelevant personal issues. See here for details: http://hpanwo-voice.blogspot.com/2018/08/goodbye-to-another-friend.html. This does not mean I intend to stop what I'm doing on HPANWO or even change anything I'm doing, just that I wish to do it independently. I will still continue to assist and collaborate with people and groups in the Truth community which I consider trustworthy and professional. All those who fail in that regard I want nothing more to do with.

7 comments:

Lewis said...

Hi Ben. I thought HPANWO was anyway only loosely associated with the Truth movement. I mean you're fairly independent anyway yes? Sometimes I'm a bit confused when you say you fight the elite but then you support people like Mogg, but I'm sure you have higher insight than I. Can't see things will change much but carry on as you are fella. Cheers. Lewis

Dean said...

Hi mate,love your work and can't wait for the new book. What would you do personally if this hateful Tory government reversed the Brexit vote and decided to stay in the EU? I bet you'd write a strongly worded Blog, do a live stream and vote for Corbyn. Am I right? Shall I start telling everyone you are a Labour voter?

Dean

Ben Emlyn-Jones said...

Hi Lewis. I have explained in the articles where I mention JRM why I don't think he's part of the Illuminati.

Ben Emlyn-Jones said...

Thanks, Dean. I'm not sure to be honest. The future is very uncertain.

Lewis said...

Thanks Ben. I don't think Mogg is part of the illuminati either but he is certainly part of the British elite/establishment He is 100% an elitist. What would you say about that mate? Lewis

Ben Emlyn-Jones said...

Lewis, what can I add to what I've already said? I have addressed the role of JRM. I've explained why I don't think he's an insider.

Richard said...

Hi Ben. I'm on the right of politics but Mogg I find is way too out of touch with ordinary people and their problems and such people shouldn't really be in politics, for they have no 'lived' experience except for being in elitist circles. I've not long finished reading Upwardly Mobile the autobiography by Norman Tebbit (now Baron Tebbit of Chingford) and I'm convinced that he was the best Prime Minister that we never had.
He came from humble origins and he passionately believed in self reliance and the rigours of market forces, and traditional values. A true social and economic Conservative figure. I think he was the last truly great British politician. Cheers. Richard