Friday 6 September 2019

Boris Johnson's Speech

Yesterday the British Prime Minister Boris Johnson made a speech that will change the world. He was visiting the Carr Gate police training college in Wakefield, West Yorkshire and was addressing the press. A reporter asked him: "Hello, Prime Minister. Can you make a promise today to the British public that you will not go back to Brussels and ask for another delay to Brexit?" The PM replied: "Yes." The reporter then said: "Sorry?" Obviously she was not accustomed to such a succinct response from a politician. Boris then uttered the words that have launched a thousand headlines: "I'd rather be dead in a ditch." Source: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-49598118. This is a very strange feeling for me, one that I've never before experienced in my entire life; looking at my Prime Minister and feeling a sense of respect and admiration. (In fact I could add before my lifetime too because the same applies to most of the historical Prime Ministers I've studied.) In the background links below I provide a resource for my commentary and research on the Brexit situation, especially the recent Parliamentary crisis. I don't know how this conflict is going to end. You know how I want it to end, obviously. I want it to end in Brexit happening; but if you take a step back and look at the larger and more long-term developments unfolding across the globe, the Brexit question is only one part of a much greater whole. In fact the more stubbornly the government deny the people Brexit the steeper the cliff they're falling off becomes. Victory is already ours because this is a process that is bringing goodness onto our earth and it cannot be stopped. When Boris Johnson first became Prime Minister, President Donald Trump called him "Britain Trump", meaning "the British Trump". However inarticulately the President delivered the metaphor, I know exactly what he was saying. I was concerned that Boris was not "Britain Trump" because he has a very different background to Trump, but I said he deserved a chance. Boris has so far exceeded my highest hopes for him. Of course, it's not over yet... but then again maybe it is. Saying what he did in public yesterday in Wakefield was an unprecedented move by a figure in his position and it displays how tenuous the grip of the Illuminati has become. I'm sure I am not the only person who felt the way I did when I heard him speak. How on earth did a man like him end up becoming Prime Minister? Well, I can answer that question with four words: "Two"... "Zero"... "One"... and "Six"...

No comments: