Sunday 13 July 2008

BBC Horizon- God on the Brain


I was pleasantly surprised by this film, from the BBC's Horizon, which I've written about before... and slagged off no end. See here:
http://hpanwo.blogspot.com/2007/12/convenient-lie.html

I was bracing myself for another misleading, biased propaganda broadcast. I was psyching myself up to write a critical attack on the programme like I have in the examples above; that was until I saw the last five minutes of it. At the very end of the film, they humbly admit that the work of Persinger and Newburg etc do not disprove the objective presence of the divine (Newberg has stated this personally in other interviews and in the movie What The Bleep... See my profile.). This is an astonishing confession. Have the disinformers and MBA-ers lost their stranglehold on BBC science programmes!?

No comments: