Monday 13 June 2022

The Orator

 

Ten years ago Critical Mass Radio began and it was the original platform for the HPANWO Show, which today resides on its independent eponymous station, see links column. I am planning a special programme to mark the occasion, see: https://hpanwo-radio.blogspot.com/2022/06/programme-467-podcast-hpanwo-radio-10th.html, and synchronistically at this very moment two images came to my attention, the ones you see above. Along with his radio station, Paul, the producer of CMR, also published an accompanying print journal called The Orator. It only ran for a handful of issues, but a friend of mine still has a copy and took some photographs of the pages. It was something I'd completely forgotten. As you can see one is an article by me, a review of the book AD- After Disclosure by Richard Dolan and Bryce Zabel. This was years before I started writing for other journals, like Neon Nettle and UFO Truth. It's interesting to read the article now, a decade after I penned it. I have changed my mind about the ET Disclosure subject considerably since then, see the background link below. The second image is an article by the Revd. George, host of The Prisoner Show, who sadly died not long after the first CMR conference. It gives me a strange feeling to look at these pictures. So much has happened in the last ten years; and most of it unexpected. What does the decade to come have in store for planet earth and the universe beyond?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes indeed Ben, strange feelings of times gone by a decade ago, made a little more unsettling with the realisation of how fast time actually does fly and how little time we ever really get... CMR was one of the major highlights and turning points of my life and however it ended, it will always mostly bring back happy memories at a time when that pill of red inside me was burning ever so brightly! Thanks for the memory xx

Ben Emlyn-Jones said...

You're welcome. Same here! I'm glad you enjoyed this little bit of nostalgia. Xx