Wednesday 13 October 2021

I've had Missing Time

 
Something very strange happened to me on Monday, something that has never happened before. I was at work and one of my jobs is grocery shopping for an elderly lady who is not able to walk properly herself. Twice a week, I head for a large suburban supermarket and buy whatever she writes on a shopping list with money that she gives me. I then carry the shopping to her home in another part of the city where we live, Oxford. This task is very easy to time because I begin it the moment I finish another job that I do the same two days of the week, one that always ends at 3.15 PM on the dot. It takes me about twenty minutes to walk to the supermarket, ten minutes to find the items and pay for them, and then quarter of an hour to transport them to the old lady's house. There are some variables; such as how long I have to wait for a bus or how many people in the supermarket are in the queue for the till, but almost always I finish the job at 4.00 PM, give or take five minutes. On Monday this task was totally routine. The checkout queue had one person in front of me and the bus turned up only about two minutes after I arrived at the bus stop. The longest anybody has to wait on that route is about seven or eight minutes anyway and there were no traffic jams. I carried the goods from the bus stop to the old lady's house. I let myself in with a front door key because she was out at the time, and stowed the items in her refrigerator and cupboards. You can imagine my shock when I left her house and looked at my phone clock... it read 4.43 PM. I was baffled. This should not be possible. I had not seen any clock since I finished my 3.15 PM job so hadn't been checking the time, but I had no cause to. There is no reason I can think of that my activities since then should have taken an extra three quarters of an hour, but it really did take that much longer.
 
How did this happen? When and where did I lose those forty-five minutes; and more importantly, how and why? I have no memory of any incident during my trip to the shops that would lead me to think that anything was amiss. No curb-crawling black cars with tinted windows, no lights in the sky, no pale-skinned men with sunglasses and lipstick waiting on street corners. It was broad daylight the whole time and the city around me was packed with other people. There was only one slightly odd occurrence that I thought nothing of at the time. I access the shop via a wide cycle track that runs alongside Oxford's southern bypass. There is a green reservation between the bypass and the track about thirty feet wide full of think trees and bushes, and sadly an awful lot of litter. I briefly left the path and entered the woods because I needed the toilet. At the time the stretch of path I was on was almost deserted; there was just one person in the distance approaching me. I assumed that when I'd finished with the toilet and came back out, the person would be a little closer; but when I did, the person was gone. I thought that I'd made a mistake due to the distance and the person was walking away from me instead of approaching me. I think in those bushes was the only time during those ninety minutes that I was out of sight from others. What I experienced is called "missing time" and it has caused me concern. It can be a symptom of serious mental illness and/or brain damage; schizophrenia, a tumour, aneurysm or stroke. The patient suffers a seizure in which they fall unconscious for a period and time and when they come round they do not remember anything that happened or even fainting in the first place. Time has simply moved on. However, if I had such a disease I ought to be suffering other symptoms. It is also a well known part of the alien abduction experience. It's even the title of a book on the subject by Budd Hopkins, see: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/684504.Missing_Time. It is also associated with "MilAb"- military abductions and mind control. I've not had any other symptoms of "post-alien abduction syndrome" though; not like Betty and Barney Hill had, see: http://hpanwo-tv.blogspot.com/2021/10/betty-and-barney-hill-60th-anniversary.html. The same goes for my implant though, see: https://hpanwo-voice.blogspot.com/2015/06/my-implant.html. I contacted an expert in alien contact experiences and he advised me to cheek my body for unusual marks. I can't see any, though I'm waiting for somebody to check my back properly. Since this missing time episode everything in my life has been normal. It's my birthday today and I intend to relax. If anything else strange takes place I will post about it immediately on HPANWO Voice.
See here for more information: https://hpanwo-tv.blogspot.com/2018/05/dreaming-saucers-philip-kinsella.html.
And: https://hpanwo-tv.blogspot.com/2009/11/fourth-kind.html.

12 comments:

Laurence said...

Very interesting report there Ben. A close relative of mine had an extreme version of missing time a day or two following the 2019 flu v-word. Leaving their home, they proceeded to drive about 8 miles the day before Christmas Eve into a busy city before crashing into a wall at low speed. They have no recollection of the event.

P.S. Happy Birthday!!

Ben Emlyn-Jones said...

Hi Laurence. That must have been alarming for them. The fact it came so soon after the V666ine should be a warning to anybody considering having it.

Laurence said...

Yes indeed Ben. They ended up in A&E and narrowly avoided death. Thankfully, they have rejected the v666 version because of this incident. Every cloud...

Ben Emlyn-Jones said...

Laurence, thanks for your birthday greetings. I had a great day.

John said...

Is it possible you were abducted by aliens Ben? Serious question as I am convinced these things happen

Ben Emlyn-Jones said...

John, yes. I don't know specifically, but it's a possibility I have to consider. I did this when I found out about my implant.

John said...

I remember you mentioning this Ben. I've heard of others being implanted too. Has it given you any special powers or made you different in any way? What do you think is their main purpose for implanting you? For tracking purposes like a microchip? Quite scary stuff really but there may be benevolent reasons, like improved health and intelligence.

Ben Emlyn-Jones said...

That's a good question, John. I really don't know. I had it dowsed by a healer and she told me it was placed there by green ET's, but she doesn't know why and believes they have deactivated it. However it transmitted a radio frequency burst when I was scanned.

Limespecs said...

Is still not appeared what is going on

Daniel said...

Thanks for sharing this Ben. I do find it interesting, and I guess someone may have been interested in you. An enclosed wooded area does seem like a place that can be well managed for a visitation, especially in an ever shrinking world. It would be harder to observe the flow of time with the lack of moving objects at a distance.

Did you feel or observe anything strange prior, during, or after entering the wooded area? Any feeling of an electrostatic build up on the body, or coldness? Was the urge to use the toilet sudden as you walked closer to the area?

Did you observe anything strange around the time too? Was there any sound that you recall in the wooded area?

Have you ever thought about hypnotic regression to see if anything happened? If not I guess it may pop up in a dream sometime in the future.

Sorry for all the questions. I find missing time experiences interesting.

Ben Emlyn-Jones said...

Hi Daniel. No problem. Thanks for taking an interest. I did observe something a bit strange, the figure in the distance that was gone when I came out of the bushes. I felt no strange sensations though. I didn't need to go to the toilet badly, but I thought I'd better get it done then before I started shopping. I've been talking to somebody about hypnotic regression, but it's a big step. Nothing strange like this has happened to me since. Best wishes. Ben

Daniel said...

Thanks Ben, I'll keep an eye out for any future updates. :)