Thursday 18 October 2018

Ben Emlyn-Jones at Truth Seekers North East 4

I am pleased to tell you that I will be speaking again at Truth Seekers North East. The event will take place at Ray Gray Community Centre, Stotts Road, Walkergate, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, NE6 4UH. It will be on Saturday the 17th of November and it starts at 1 PM and lasts until 6 PM. There are two other very interesting speakers, Mark Cocking and Richard Wright. It will cost only £5. My lecture will be entitled the BBC and Mind Control- A Peak into Where your Licence Fee Goes. I will be examining one of the world's biggest media platforms. The BBC claims to be a vehicle to entertain and educate the people, but in reality it is a mind control operation designed to demoralize, confuse and mislead us. The signs are all there, with the recent sexual abuse scandal involving some of its biggest stars, the content of its broadcasts and even in the architecture of its headquarters.
See here for a HPANWO TV video of my previous talk at Truth Seekers North East: https://hpanwo-tv.blogspot.com/2018/07/ben-emlyn-jones-live-at-truth-seekers.html.
On this tour I will also be going to David Icke's live show in Newcastle, so if you're going too I'll see you there. See: https://www.ickonic.com/product/15th-november-newcastle-upon-tyne-everything-you-need-to-know/.

No comments: