Monday 23 September 2024

I've been Zucked, Part 4

 
The ongoing battle between me and the Facebook censorship artificial unintelligence bots has entered into a new phase. This latest offensive has been to ban my posts and threaten me with a suspension by accusing me of "spamming and deceptive practices". This is because most of my posts are notices letting my friends know about new HPANWO publications. As I've explained in previous articles, see background links below, I've had to create a relay site, HPANWO Free on Wordpress, to post links to my pages on FB; but then I had to change this to posting the relay blank and then editing in the link afterwards because FB started scanning the relay page as well. I then tried posting the relay in each group separately instead of sharing. Now they're banning those very relay pages, link or no link, because I'm letting people know about something I've published which is completely free for the most part; the only exception being my books. The good news is that in the intelligence arms race, humanity is still way ahead. I have thought of a retaliation, to fill the notice with random text so the bot hopefully doesn't spot it for what it is. I don't know if this will work, but I'm going to give it a try. So be aware that if you see one of my HPANWO Free notice links and notice that it's filled with a passage of unrelated or arbitrary sentences, you'll know why. Your move, Zuckerberg!
See here for background: https://hpanwo-voice.blogspot.com/2024/01/ive-been-zucked-part-3.html.
And: https://hpanwo-tv.blogspot.com/2024/09/video-banned-12.html.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsKa6rsVPAY

You could end up fighting Elon Musk as well. If we are not already living in a simulation then we soon will be. And perhaps some of us will be banned from it. Imagine the shame.

Ben Emlyn-Jones said...

It's scary to think social media cancellation equals LIFE termination. I hope this new deal isn't that bad.