Wednesday 27 March 2024

Derek Savory Dies

 
I'm sad and shocked to report that my good friend the esoteric researcher Derek Savory has died. He passed away very suddenly. Derek was a quiet and private person, but great fun to spend time with. He was dedicated to his exploration of the secluded forest areas around his home in Suffolk. He had boundless energy and could wander the woods all night gathering a huge amount of evidence. He also did some psychical lab research with Project Oric, see: https://hpanwo-radio.blogspot.com/2017/10/programme-252-podcast-project-oric.html. He was a vital part of the very active alternative community in his locality. He was my essential go-to expert whenever I was in the area and always let me stay in his house. He took part in several HPANWO TV productions, for example: https://hpanwo-tv.blogspot.com/2023/08/rendlesham-forest-non-human-tour.html. Condolences to his brother Andrew, his dog Blue, his partner Penny; and the rest of his family and friends. I'll really miss Derek. Rendlesham Forest will never be the same again. Until our paths cross again, RIP, Derek.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very sad news indeed. I wonder who will inherit his portal keys??? RIP

Ben Emlyn-Jones said...

Maybe Brenda or another member of the team.