Friday 4 October 2019

Bernie Sanders Heart Attack

Bernie Sanders announced in February that he would definitely be running in the 2020 United States Presidential Election. He ran in the 2016 election and had his application wrongfully terminated as the result of a conspiracy by Hillary Clinton and other members of the Democratic National Convention. This made it utterly galling when the old fool then went and endorsed her, see: https://hpanwo-voice.blogspot.com/2016/07/bernie-sanders-turncoat.html. Mind you, it probably helped with Donald Trump's campaign because many ex-Bernie supporters switched to Trump afterwards, in understandable outrage after Bernie's betrayal; not to mention the 255 million dollars his campaign had cost them. Believe it or not, Sanders is definitely the major American political figure most similar to Trump. Many people will be astonished at what I just wrote, seeing that Trump is, to use the terminology of American politics, a radical conservative and Sanders is an ultra-liberal. However, both are non-establishment upstarts who have gate-crashed a political world they are not licensed to be involved in. Sanders is a leftwing populist and Trump is a rightwing populist. Bernie Sanders is destined never to US President. It has nothing to do with his comments on UFO's, see: https://hpanwo-voice.blogspot.com/2019/08/bernie-sanders-on-ufos.html. He is simply not wanted to represent the Deep State in the USA. They couldn't stop Trump getting into the White House, but they will not make the same mistake again. Therefore you'll understand that I was immediately suspicious when I heard that Bernie experienced angina. Angina is a very serious medical symptom. It can be the first sign of potentially fatal heart disease. The 78 year-old senator and candidate was admitted to hospital and was treated with a "stent". This is a device inserted into the coronary arteries, the blood vessels that feed blood to the heart, that clear away any embolism and restore circulation. I hope this procedure was successful. As regular readers will know, Trump is my man; but despite my political disagreements with Sanders, I do not wish him dead. He Tweeted on Tuesday after the operation that he was "feeling good." Source: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-49911035. He intends to continue with his campaign; and indeed his polling figures are on the rise whereas those of Joe Bidon, his principle rival, are falling.

I do wonder whether Bernie Sanders will live to see the end of the 2020 US Presidential campaigns. There are already memes circulating of gravestones with "Sanders 2020" on the epitaph. The DNC will once again attempt to thwart his grasp for the Democratic ticket. They cannot use the same trick again; everybody will be expecting it and they will not get away with it twice. Therefore they will try something else; and the most obvious option is to arrange for him to "conk out" before the final hurdle, and allow the Bidons and Warrens of this world to do their dirty work for the establishment. After all, he is a pretty elderly man and nobody lives forever, do they? Between 1992 and 1994 the UK Labour Party was led by John Smith. He was almost certain to become Prime Minister in the 1997 General Election, but then on the 11th of May 1994 he "suffered a heart attack" which killed him. He had had a heart attack six years earlier, making this a plausible modus operandi to disguise his assassination, as it sadly will be for Bernie. Labour's official social media has a tribute to Smith, but it's odd that comments are disabled, see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJdK6e-GgYQ. John Smith's convenient death left the opposition leadership wide open for The Chosen One, elected on Mayday 1997; one Tony Blair... and the rest is history (I voted for him. I know; I'm not proud of myself). I'm in two minds whether I should pay Larry Sanders, Bernie's brother, a visit. I know him fairly well, having worked with him during my misspent youth as a trade unionist. He is a Green Party councillor here in Oxford and I was briefly reunited with him a few years ago during a local anti-fracking protest, see: http://hpanwo-voice.blogspot.com/2014/11/oxon-fracking-protest.html (In the bottom pic, I am to the left of the Green banner while Larry is to the right of it, looking sideways behind the man with the grey jacket). I want to warn him that his brother is in danger. Mind you, would it do any good? I've changed so much since Larry and I were close and he probably thinks I am now an "evil fascist Nazi conspiracy crackpot!" I will continue to hope and pray for the safety of Bernie Sanders. As much as I would dislike seeing him become US President, I would not want the Deep State to claim his life.

No comments: