Wednesday 27 July 2022

Ben Emlyn-Jones live at the Mablethorpe Group

 
I will be speaking at the Mablethorpe Group on Monday the 5th of September. My lecture will be entitled: Energy Politics and UFO's. Energy is the everything; it is the foundation and structure of civilization. What are the politics of energy? Something far deeper and more complicated than you might think, and believe it or not it connects to UFO's. Why? The answers... and more questions, will be revealed. This talk will have major updates since the last time I performed it. The venue is: The Dunes Complex (which room they use will depend on how many people confirm attending), Central Promenade, Mablethorpe, Lincolnshire LN12 1RG. The event starts at 7.30 PM. There is no entrance fee, but the organizers request a voluntary donation.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello darling I want to attend your meeting with four other people we are on your side I have rang the Junes complex and everybody is clueless there…… basically I am trying to reserve four seats for this event I realise that it is a donation when you arrive but I don’t want to be coming from Lincoln and inconveniencing my other three people coming all that way and then being turned away how do we secure our seats please for this event thank you. You can call me on (07974) 962622 thank you

Ben Emlyn-Jones said...

Hi there! I'll make sure you have the seats you need. I'll call. Thanks for your interest. Ben

Anonymous said...

Wounderfull thanks for your call

Anonymous said...

Wounderfull. Thanks for your call Ben. 4. Seats. Please in the booking of. Crazy Les. Thanks so. Much. Xx

Anonymous said...

Hi I'm the owner of the Dunes Complex and staff aren't clueless but basically it is a private event which isn't shared with my staff. These meetings are separated from my business affairs. The organizers of the event wil liaise with me regarding numbers nearer the date - hope this clarifies

Ben Emlyn-Jones said...

It does, Anon. Thanks very much.