Wednesday, 22 July 2026

UFO Whistleblowers Freed!

 
A news story has broken that is almost unbelievable. I had to check thoroughly to make sure it was true. Fox News has reported that President Trump has directed all US federal agencies, intelligence outfits and military forces to waive non-disclosure security regulations for whistleblowers from the UAP legacy programme. This is an action by the US president that many people in the UFO community have hoped for over the last few years, but others have doubted would ever happen. It certainly taken a long time and those of us with less patience had given up. Despite that, the content of the waivers pretty much makes up for that. They specifically refer to crash-retrievals and reverse-engineering in as many words. This policy has been initiated as a result of the continuing pressure on the Trump administration from Congress following the hearings featuring David Grusch, Lue Elizondo and other UFO experts. Source: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/long-hidden-ufo-information-center-trump-push-free-former-officials. This is not the end of the story. The NDA waivers do not completely eliminate the risk whistleblowers face; and legal campaigners like Danny Sheehan are continuing the push for full legal immunity. The UFO community has responded the way you would expect. Enthusiasts like me are thrilled and the backslappers have doubled down on their cynicism. For some reason I'm finding their negativity far less tolerable right now, probably because this should be such good news for us all; in fact it's the very absence of this kind of news that the backslappers have been moaning about for years. Yet, they have simply moved the goalposts to avoid losing their pathetic poser cred. Astral Tweeted literally hours after the story dropped: "The excuses are already starting. Now it's that UFO whistleblowers won't come forward because Trump issued a directive instead of an executive order." Patrick from Vetted ReTweeted him with the quote: "Surprise surprise." Source: https://x.com/VettedPodcast/status/2079858187411263931. There is literally no pleasing the backslappers. If Tim Burchett wheeled an alien body into a press conference they would find something to whinge about. I don't think either Astral or Patrick have any training in law; if they did then maybe they would understand that eighty years of multilayered suppression cannot be undone in a couple of hours with a single new story. Saying so is not an "excuse". I wish these backslappers would get out of their own arses! Trump has not even put it on Truth Social yet which is where he usually makes new announcements. I don't know exactly where this new breakthrough will lead, but I'm watching it like a hawk. No doubt I'll be posting updates soon.
See here for background: https://hpanwo.blogspot.com/2020/02/ufo-disclosure-portal.html.

4 comments:

Missing Trillions said...

Trump's second term has been an emotional rollercoaster of hopes raised and then dashed. Nothing he says can be taken seriously. At this point it's reasonable to be not only cynical but also dismissive. He has no credibility left.

Ben Emlyn-Jones said...

Yet sometimes even the wrong people can take the right line. Tump is lost, corrupted, compromised; but here's a chance for him to pull back from the nadir. It's a first step to redeeming himseslf.

Anonymous said...

Ben, sounds like the "even a stopped clock is right twice a day" analogy there regarding your thoughts on Trump. As regards this report 'the devil is in the detail' A NDA for national security being 'waived' for the UAP legacy program whistle blowers to testify means they can openly state any military tech the US has or is aware of from other sovereign states that could be a cause of any cases witnessed without breaching national security. This would mean anything 'alien' was not part of the UAP program as discussing it would breech national security. Whistle-blowers claiming otherwise must be lying. This probably isn't lost on them so the 'backslappers' are ready to watch them squirm and make excuses. Note the difference between UAP legacy program and UFO here There is a strong possibility many recent (last decade) UAP sightings are drone tech both civilian and military. As regard the legalities you would have to assume a grand conspiracy of cover up's not be an expert in legalities to know that a directive is a request not legally binding (so the whistle blowers could choose to not attend a hearing and one or both parties could still request an NDA if they did attend). An executive order only directs federal agencies and can be challenged legally by any judge. As an example whistle-blowers could be compelled to attend a hearing legally and refuse by requesting a judge over rule the executive order ( they could claim their lives are at risk perhaps) in which case the judge overrules the executive order and nothing changes. It's all smoke and mirrors by both parties imho.

Ben Emlyn-Jones said...

Hi Anon. More information has come to light since I wrote this and I'm aware of some of the points you've made because of this. It has been a big topic of discussion at Awake and Aware. As I suspected, this one action by the president is not enough to allow all and every person in the breakaway civilisation to join Ross Coulthart on the News Nation. They can now have meetings with AARO and PERSUE outside the usual SCIF's. I also do not believe what they've said before are excuses, as Andy from that UFO Podcast has rightly pointed out. Following the fate of several people connected to the programme like Jim Sullivan, I expect their concerns run even deeper. I don't believe the whistleblowers claiming otherwise are lying for many reasons that I've addressed many times before. In fact the very fact we've not had an immediate rush supports that. It also questions your suggestion that drones explain a large proportion of UAP sightings, again for reasons I've detailed many times. I know what "directive" means and that's another of my criticisms of the backslappers. They are defining the word wrongly and accusing people of making excuses. I know that even an executive order can be overruled by the judiciary. It happened with Trump's order that was badly nicknamed "the Muslim ban". Whistleblowers can be subpoenaed though. Neil McCasland had been apparently issued one when he disappeared....