Thank goodness! Our new prime minister has shown himself to
be a great moral and conscientious leader on his very first day in office! He
has announced he is scrapping Starmer's flagship digital ID scheme. I was
totally opposed to this Big Brother plan. How wonderful it is that Britain
finally has a prime minister we can respect and admire. He's a true patriot and
freedom fighter, just like Trump and Boris were originally, but Andy Burnham
will not be corrupted like they were. He will remain true to his noble cause. Source:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c5y08z25q8eo.
Er... no! I'm afraid not. I do not really think for one moment that our new fearful non-leader, the Tweedle-dee to Starmer's Tweedle-dum, is doing this out of the goodness of his heart or his love for freedom. Burnham's appointment is simply the excuse to cancel a legislative drive to introduce a database state that was unworkable and grinding to a halt, as I explain in the background links below. In this week's Third Rail Radio show I assess Burnham's new government in more detail, see: https://hpanwo-radio.blogspot.com/2026/07/third-rail-radio-programme-247.html. The fast-tracked steamrollering of Burnham into power is simply a regrouping of the WEF/EU/Deep State's agenda to turnBritain
into an island prison camp, a giant Alcatraz . He is a
cardboard cut-out protégé of Tony Blair. I have no doubt at all that he has
something else already arranged to replace the Digital ID bill. I am ready to resist
when it comes to light, just like I did before; and so should you.
See here for background: https://hpanwo-voice.blogspot.com/2026/01/digital-id-debate-unlisted.html.
And: https://hpanwo-voice.blogspot.com/2026/04/digital-id-mp-reply.html.
And: https://hpanwo-voice.blogspot.com/2025/10/id-petition-response-omissions-and.html.
Er... no! I'm afraid not. I do not really think for one moment that our new fearful non-leader, the Tweedle-dee to Starmer's Tweedle-dum, is doing this out of the goodness of his heart or his love for freedom. Burnham's appointment is simply the excuse to cancel a legislative drive to introduce a database state that was unworkable and grinding to a halt, as I explain in the background links below. In this week's Third Rail Radio show I assess Burnham's new government in more detail, see: https://hpanwo-radio.blogspot.com/2026/07/third-rail-radio-programme-247.html. The fast-tracked steamrollering of Burnham into power is simply a regrouping of the WEF/EU/Deep State's agenda to turn
See here for background: https://hpanwo-voice.blogspot.com/2026/01/digital-id-debate-unlisted.html.
And: https://hpanwo-voice.blogspot.com/2026/04/digital-id-mp-reply.html.
And: https://hpanwo-voice.blogspot.com/2025/10/id-petition-response-omissions-and.html.

The new cabinet is an absolute horror show! £2 cap on bus fares and removal of VAT on electricity. Nationalisation of steel. It's command economy Soviet Union 2.0 but watch the bond market!
ReplyDeleteThe £2 cap on busfare was in place for three years post-covid. Along with some of the other proposals, some of them are good. Thing is, we cannot trust them. They will not deliver on their promises and also engage in policies they did not promise; and indeed, things for which we were never asked.
DeleteThe statement "simply a regrouping of the WEF/EU/Deep State's agenda to turn Britain into an island prison camp, a giant Alcatraz" seems truly bizarre and really needs quantifying to justify. Surely the supposed 'deep state' would be individuals in the WEF or EU working towards some agenda in the same way as the 'deep state' could be individuals within government departments. Especially as the WEF and EU agenda's often are at odds (The World Economic Forum (WEF) and the European Union (EU) hold fundamentally different ideologies. The WEF promotes globalized, market-driven solutions steered by corporate elites, often clashing with the EU’s heavily regulated, regionally protectionist, and socially democratic approach to governance) so how can they all be working to one agenda of some form of imprisonment? An example of why this seems counter intuitive is the EES system. The EES requires non EU travellers to submit biometric data. As Brexit caused the UK to leave the EU then how has this made the UK more 'free' whilst at the same time the same folks (including yourself) claimed this was to throw a spanner in the works and foil some deep state agenda of the EU. I fail to see how the UK has given any additional freedom to it's citizens being out of the EU in the past 10 years whilst EU countries citizens have freedom of movement and reciprocal trade and movement agreements with the rest of the world whilst the UK citizens and businesses are hamstrung due to having to comply with EU laws and not getting any benefits of membership.
ReplyDeleteAnon, it's more complicated than that. Have you heard of the New World Order?
DeleteBy way of further explanation, it's easy to be distracted by the Starmer/Burnham drama and the offensive clown show we are being offered as a cabinet. In reality there is no material change.
ReplyDeletePosturing as "cost of living" warriors who are determined to give working people "breathing space" is profoundly dishonest and that's why I don't trust them. It's an indication that, in reality, cuts in living standards and austerity are in the pipeline. Price controls (eg bus fare caps) and nationalisation of industries can only be achieved by providing subsidies. Money for subsidies is raised either by diverting it from other areas of spending (perhaps implementation of digital ID) or by increasing public borrowing. If they want to sell gilts on the scale needed to fund war against Russia and/or domestic giveaways they will need to increase interest rates to make them attractive to investors or investors will refuse to buy and possibly dump the bonds they already have. High interest rates fuel inflation, the need for further public borrowing just to stand still and increase the cost of living in the long run. The truth of the matter is that ending the unsustainable war against Russia would be the only change big enough to turn this around. Otherwise expect grinding poverty, physical destruction of infrastructure in Russian strikes or some combination of the two. This is both understood and ignored by mainstream politicians. Mainstream media offer vague assertions that Ukraine is winning, which it isn't. So it is fair to assume that all of this is being brought about by design.
Hi MT, do you mind if I treat this as a Third Rail comment? I'm just a bit short of time and can't really give you an adequate written reply.
Delete