See here for
essential background: https://hpanwo-voice.blogspot.com/2026/07/dd-on-home-media.html.
It's arrived! I preordered the DVD of Disclosure Day as soon as it was on offer. I've had to wait nearly two months before it was dispatched. It was available previously on streaming sites, but I don't trust them; I explain why here: https://hpanwo-voice.blogspot.com/2026/06/memory-holed-movies_0503601583.html. The DVD contains the complete theatrical feature in widescreen aspect ratio and high resolution audio. There is a bonus featurette called Spielberg and Williams- A Legendary Collaboration about the long partnership between Steven Spielberg and John Williams. The composer has written some of the most famous film scores in history for Spielberg's films; for thirty movies and over fifty years. The Blue Ray and 4K Ultra HD editions include even more extra content, but I don't have a suitable player. The thing I'm most pleased about is that I can now watch Disclosure Day while pausing the playback. The final scene in particular is very complex. This is when the heroes capture a TV studio and start broadcasting videos from the secret files. It has multiple sub-second shots of all kinds of interesting vistas and it's not possible to understand everything in it by watching it in the cinema non-stop. I can't help wondering if something real might have been inserted into the sequence as part of the transparency process. If so then I want to be the first to spot it!
See here for more background: https://hpanwo.blogspot.com/2020/02/ufo-disclosure-portal.html.
It's arrived! I preordered the DVD of Disclosure Day as soon as it was on offer. I've had to wait nearly two months before it was dispatched. It was available previously on streaming sites, but I don't trust them; I explain why here: https://hpanwo-voice.blogspot.com/2026/06/memory-holed-movies_0503601583.html. The DVD contains the complete theatrical feature in widescreen aspect ratio and high resolution audio. There is a bonus featurette called Spielberg and Williams- A Legendary Collaboration about the long partnership between Steven Spielberg and John Williams. The composer has written some of the most famous film scores in history for Spielberg's films; for thirty movies and over fifty years. The Blue Ray and 4K Ultra HD editions include even more extra content, but I don't have a suitable player. The thing I'm most pleased about is that I can now watch Disclosure Day while pausing the playback. The final scene in particular is very complex. This is when the heroes capture a TV studio and start broadcasting videos from the secret files. It has multiple sub-second shots of all kinds of interesting vistas and it's not possible to understand everything in it by watching it in the cinema non-stop. I can't help wondering if something real might have been inserted into the sequence as part of the transparency process. If so then I want to be the first to spot it!
See here for more background: https://hpanwo.blogspot.com/2020/02/ufo-disclosure-portal.html.

Ben can you explain what this 'transparency process' is? What are the previous examples of real things hidden in movies/media as part of this 'Transparency process'. Is this like a 'hidden in plain sight' conspiracy? in which case it's making disclosure look a bit too 'tinfoil hat' for the general public to take seriously imho. If it isn't for the general public then who is it for?
ReplyDeleteHi Anon. The transparency process is the agenda to change the status of ET intelligence existing and interacting with us from TOP SECRET to UNCLASSIFIED. There are details in the portal link at the end of the article. There are no other examples of real things hidden in movies and media as actual objects, but there have been numerous suggestion and innuendo over the years. The obvious example being The X Files. Richard D Hall has made the point that stuff that is a bit too "tinfoil hat" achieves nothing and gives the skeptics an excuse to take the piss out of us. The thing is, the skeptics are going to do that anyway; counter-signaling them is a waste of time. Also, the process itself is a way of making the subject more mentally palatable to the general public; that's the whole point.
Delete