Have you ever suddenly noticed something and than as soon as
you do, you cannot un-notice it? I have; unmarked white coaches. I see them
everywhere. They look just like normal coaches operated by National Express or
Megabus, but they are plain white with no livery. Their windows are heavily
tinted. This is not totally unprecedented; some private and charter coaches
have this, but it is unusual. I call them "Janet" coaches after the
mysterious white airliners that fly personnel to and from Area 51, see: https://hpanwo.blogspot.com/2022/12/area-51-portal.html.
I don't know what their purpose is, but they have been seen delivering guests
to migrant hotels, for example see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88LNN8hp8Ns.
If this is their principle service then that is worrying because there are so
many of them. I see them most days when I am at work or take a journey
somewhere. There must be thousands of them nationwide. Even the most alarmist
and pessimistic sentinel would not agree that this country contains quite that
many illegal immigrants. However, I have only seen them since the migration crisis
began in the late 20-teens; unless this is just an effect of awareness. As I
said, I noticed them and now I see them everywhere. Were they also there
beforehand, but I just didn't notice them? Either way, these furtive vehicles
have some kind of purpose. They are moving people from one place to another and
they are doing it all the time. Their operator, unlike most, does not wish to
promote their brand to the public. Who are they carrying? Where are they going?
And why? Readers, let me know if you have seen them too.
See here for background: https://hpanwo.blogspot.com/2019/10/brexit-portal.html.
See here for background: https://hpanwo.blogspot.com/2019/10/brexit-portal.html.

Yes, I see some every week here in Lincolnshire and saw them where I used to live in South Yorkshire. I agree the phenomenon is around ten years old. The operators must feel it is worth the advertising trade off with not being easily doxed because of some contentious issue these coaches are used for (like moving migrants) so I think your instincts are right.
ReplyDeleteI have seen them used for one 'legitimate' purpose which is as substitute buses for train cancellations.
I do won der who the companies are. They may well be recognizable names like Heyfordian or Hearns. There is certainly something dodgy if they're trying to hide their activities. Usually businesses only do this when committing fraud or other crimes. I expect they're connected to SERCO, the outfit behind subsidizing private room hire for migrants.
DeleteIt's called 'dealer white' and is the default colour used by private hire companies. I don't know what the rail service is like in your area Ben but they are commonly used for rail replacement services. They don't tend to move large numbers of migrants awaiting asylum claims or processing around in coaches unless relocating their accommodation. Taxi companies are more commonly used for transportation in those cases.
ReplyDeleteHi Anon. I've been on quite a few rail replacement services, who hasn't in the UK? I've been put on board coaches from private hire carriers, but I've never been on an unmarked white coach. Whereabouts are coaches like this used by the railways? A pure white vehicle doesn't do much for public promotion. It's a bit of a "Beware of the leopard" thing. (Douglas Adams reference.)
Delete